Muslims demanded establishment of an Islamic state in Britain

Started by josephpalazzo, November 18, 2015, 09:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on November 19, 2015, 08:33:15 AM
Over the weekend I saw an article about a Pew poll that asked Muslims if they thought suicide bombing was acceptable. The poll was conducted in several countries with large Muslim population. The countries involved contain about 45% of the world's Muslim population.
"Thinking suicide bombing was acceptable" ≠ "being willing to engage in suicide bombings."

Without people engaging in suicide bombings, it's not going to happen no matter how many Muslims think it's acceptable.

Similarly, "jihad" (holy war) ≠ "suicide bombings."

There are limits to how far you'll carry any blanket statement. The lack of recognition of such limits is what leads to idiocies like "turbolasers cannot hurt Federation shields (Star Trek)". (Hijiri knows about this one.)

Unless you have a good estimate how many muslims would actually go through and prosecute a full jihad against whomever, any of your figures you might put forward is simply meaningless. It's just numerical alchemy.

Quote from: pr126 on November 19, 2015, 09:13:00 AM
You are not helping.
It is simply too disturbing to believe that not all Muslims are moderate and peaceful.
Of course they're not all moderate and peaceful.

They're also not all warmongering and could stomach actually killing someone.

The same way not all christians are moderate and peaceful nor all warmongers and killers and child molesters.

So again, who cares if one man's fantasy conflicts with anothers? You've shown yourself to be no more "Islamorealist" as anyone else.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

josephpalazzo

From Taslima Nasreen, well known author, poet and physician, who also is exiled on accounts of death threats

QuoteISIS distorts Islam? Nope. Moderate Muslims distort Islam. Don't believe it? Read the Quran.

For those who live in their comfort of their living room and like to philosophize on what Islam means, think twice. There are people who are paying the price for such apathy towards a religion that shows no mercy for those who reject it.

Baruch

The NWO doesn't take prisoners either ... just ask Brazil, Russia, India, China.  Brazil and Russia are currently suffering from economic warfare from Nato/US.  India is suffering from currency war against the rupee (see China).  China has had a series of mysterious industrial explosions.

I am sure that the arm chair liberals in the BRICs are quislings too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: CloneKai on November 19, 2015, 12:39:02 PM
don't mind me asking, why are you a theist again  :eh:

I have been a tolerant theist since childhood.  Some here have been atheist since childhood.  Many others became atheist after being theist during childhood or adulthood.

My reasons are primarily metaphysical and traditional ... not conservative or radical.  I am comfortable with traditional cultural elements, but not wedded to them.  My approach to theism is primarily spiritual and philosophical, not religious (aka social or political).  I have self-studied most religions and spiritualities and am knowledgable, because I study constantly in multiple subjects.  But I am also comfortable with secularism.  People are the most interesting subject, and which I am most sympathetic to.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on November 19, 2015, 12:35:56 PM
A schizophrenic one for sure. With several other mental disorders.

God is a ceation of man. Each version is the projection of the "prophet" that created it.

Allah for example is the creation and projection of Muhammad, who had frontal lobe epilepsy, malignant narcissist, psychopathology, mysogyny, paedophile, pervert mass murderer.

We all see what kind of god he created. It's in the Quran, sunna and sira.

All religion is psychological ... that is exactly so.  But the problem remains, that human psychology is a wicked thing sometimes.  I think if we examined closely, most nation creators are ... unbalanced.  But I can approach Muhammad clinically ... I feel no reason to judge him ... or Hitler.  But armed psychopaths ... are to be taken seriously, no matter their religion.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on November 19, 2015, 01:43:27 PM
"Thinking suicide bombing was acceptable" ≠ "being willing to engage in suicide bombings."

Without people engaging in suicide bombings, it's not going to happen no matter how many Muslims think it's acceptable.
So it's of no consequence that a significant percentage think it's ok because not all of them will do it? I call bullshit.

Even if they aren't themselves engaging in it, they are enabling others to do so. Without that support structure do you really think so many would do so?

Junkies also have people who refuse to condemn their bullshit, look at how much good that does.

QuoteSimilarly, "jihad" (holy war) ≠ "suicide bombings."
True. It also includes throwing homosexuals off roofs while a crowd below cheers, beheading journalists, and shooting or raping children.

QuoteThere are limits to how far you'll carry any blanket statement. The lack of recognition of such limits is what leads to idiocies like "turbolasers cannot hurt Federation shields (Star Trek)". (Hijiri knows about this one.)

Unless you have a good estimate how many muslims would actually go through and prosecute a full jihad against whomever, any of your figures you might put forward is simply meaningless. It's just numerical
Of course they're not all moderate and peaceful.

They're also not all warmongering and could stomach actually killing someone.
I'm against generalizations, and I realize that most Muslims aren't a personal threat to me. That being said, forgive me if I'm a little wary towards people who follow a homophobic and sexist religion. The same is true of devote Christians.
QuoteThe same way not all christians are moderate and peaceful nor all warmongers and killers and child molesters.
Yet we're free to condemn and criticize Christians and Christianity. When it comes to Muslims and Islam? "Christians did bad things as well!" "The west is to blame!" "CRUSADES!!!"
So again, who cares if one man's fantasy conflicts with anothers? You've shown yourself to be no more "Islamorealist" as anyone else.
I consider myself as a realist when it comes to religion. It's shit.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Sal1981

I honestly don't know what to think anymore.

I'm kinda frustrated by the self-appointed "liberals" who excuse the blatant Wahhabism (if that term still applies) of Muslims and ignore the silent "moderate" Muslim majority who say nothing against their reactionary counterparts. #NotInMyName my ass. Decry them and single them out, don't play the silent game.

Also, why the hell does the EU and the "liberals" play these terrorists-are-not-real-Muslims card at every turn? They sure have the backing of the Qur'an behind them; wake the fuck up.

I guess I wish the politicians in EU would take a much tougher stance against religion in general and Islam in particular.

pr126

QuoteAlso, why the hell does the EU and the "liberals" play these terrorists-are-not-real-Muslims card at every turn? They sure have the backing of the Qur'an behind them; wake the fuck up.

Violent jihad or holy war. It is outside their comfort zone.

It is easy to convince oneself in a mental panacea that not all Muslims are terrorist.
For some, that is what they chose to believe.

Just a distant thunder, the storm is still far away. Let's get back to sleep.
Unfortunately the storm is getting closer by the day. The day will come when it cannot be ignored any longer. Reality will smack you in the face.
That will be the wake up time. But it could be too late.

Oh dear, what to do, what to do.

Well, first stop importing them by the millions. Second, stop sucking up to them. Third, stop lying to yourselves.
There are many more options available that doesn't require guns and bombs.
Just some common sense. Which is in desperate shortage lately.

Here is some advice from an old timer:

Stop hating yourselves.
Stop hating your country, your culture.
Stop the nonsense of 'white privilege', SJW crap, college revolts for imaginary slights.

You are being conditioned, manipulated, indoctrinated to self destruction.
Freethinkers? I don't think so.   Get some sense FFS!

I expect this is another post which will get a few feathers ruffled.
You know who you are.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: facebook164 on November 19, 2015, 12:41:05 AM
For fuck sakes: a tiny tiny group of people did this. Not "muslims".

but if this keeps up we may have to genocide them

Baruch

Sal1981 - Maybe some Europeans don't want to make war on an "adjective".  The terrorists in Paris were home-grown, not refugees.

Pr126 - On the one hand, the idea that you associate liberal college students with terrorists, and tie in "white privilege" says your thinking is in the kitchen sink ;-(  On the other hand ... really not controversial this time.  Nobody actually supports terrorists here ... they just disagree as to who they are and who pays for them.

Facebook164 ... who is "them" ... all brown people?  Do terrorists have a big T on their foreheads?  They are irregular soldiers and/or criminals.  We can get rid of all the terrorists in Paris by nuking Paris ... just the kind of collateral damage America is good at ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

facebook164

Quote from: Baruch on November 20, 2015, 07:19:25 AM
Facebook164 ... who is "them" ... all brown people?  Do terrorists have a big T on their foreheads?  They are irregular soldiers and/or criminals.  We can get rid of all the terrorists in Paris by nuking Paris ... just the kind of collateral damage America is good at ;-(
This should have been directed to "draconic aiur"

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on November 20, 2015, 07:19:25 AM
We can get rid of all the terrorists in Paris by nuking Paris ... just the kind of collateral damage America is good at ;-(

It could happen eventually, although not Paris.  There are other countries besides the US in the nuclear club.  And now with Islam in the club, I can picture a nuclear exchange.  In fact, I think it's more likely than the Cold War Mexican standoff with the Soviet Union, which lacked the religious underpinnings.  I picture an astounding amount of collateral damage, most in the Mideast, but also limited pockets in the west.  I don't think the US will start the exchange.  Nor do I see anything getting settled once and for all.  The underlying religious fanaticism will still exist, but it will be reduced in numbers and supporters for a time.

Sal1981

Muslim states should never get nukes, and we should make assure of that, IMO.

pr126

Apparently Obama is OK with Iran getting tooled up with nukes.

The Sunni lot (Saudis, Jordan, Egypt, the Gulf states) are just as worried. 
The Saudis are secretly allying with Israel although Israel cannot do it alone, and the US is no help.

SGOS

Quote from: pr126 on November 20, 2015, 10:02:38 AM
Apparently Obama is OK with Iran getting tooled up with nukes.

This is really strange to me.  I expect him to be ridden hard by Republicans on this, but then I give all their opinions about Obama exactly zero weight.  Most of the time, I just tune out when they start bitching about Obama, which now that I think about it, is all they ever seem to really do.  I've been keeping an ear out for the rationale behind this Iran thing, but I've heard nothing so far, so I'm just scratching my head wondering why this isn't supposed to bite us.