Boko Haram burn children alive in raid on school in Nigeria

Started by Fidel_Castronaut, July 06, 2013, 12:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fidel_Castronaut

Islamists in Nigeria burn children alive in raid on school
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23209181

Even for the crazy that exists in northern Nigeria, this I think has to rank somewhere at the top of despicable acts that people can commit against other people.

Everyone knows the issues Nigeria has over its religious extremists in Boko Haram, but murdering children, shooting some and burning others alive. Well, sickening doesn't do it justice.
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

Minimalist

The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

ApostateLois

I doubt they think of children as human beings. Children are just possessions, to be used, abused, and then destroyed when are they are not useful. Also, your enemy's children will grow up to become your enemies, so it's best to murder them while you have the chance. Setting their school on fire was just a convenient way to kill them all at once. Praise Jesus! Er, I mean, Allah!
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

Solitary

And yet atheist are said to be immoral without God (Allah).   :roll:  Mans inhumanity and  hypocrisies will never cease to turn my stomach. So unbelievably sad.  :cry:   :evil:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Savior2006

"A reporter from the Associated Press found chaotic scenes at the hospital in nearby Potiskum, where traumatised parents struggled to identify their children among the charred bodies and gunshot victims."

I hope they kill the worthless bastards who did this.
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

WitchSabrina

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

viocjit

Link to ahadith translations about the fire :
1.//http://www.sunnipath.com/library/Hadith/H0004P0283.aspx
2.For those who want originals in Arabic language I can try to find these.
3.In Sahih al-bukhari and Sahih al-muslim you can find ahadith very violent.

LikelyToBreak

Stuff like this reminds me of why I am a misanthropist.  

Quotes about not burning people or ants alive are from the Hadith.  Therefore not as binding as if they were from the Koran.  At least in my understanding of Islam.  They may have also been abrogated by verses written later.

A Muslim will also say, anything that advances Islam is good by Allah.  May peace be upon him.

Colanth

Quote from: "LikelyToBreak"Stuff like this reminds me of why I am a misanthropist.  

Quotes about not burning people or ants alive are from the Hadith.  Therefore not as binding as if they were from the Koran.  At least in my understanding of Islam.
The hadiths are basically comments on Islam, not "binding" in any way.  "Violating" a hadith would be about like wearing black socks with white shorts - you'd be considered odd.  (Of course Muslims have been known to kill people for being less than odd.)
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

LikelyToBreak

Quickly, just for those who don't know, Muslims make up about 50% of the population in Nigeria.

Colanth makes a good point.   =D>

viocjit

Quote from: "LikelyToBreak"Stuff like this reminds me of why I am a misanthropist.  

Quotes about not burning people or ants alive are from the Hadith.  Therefore not as binding as if they were from the Koran.  At least in my understanding of Islam.  They may have also been abrogated by verses written later.

A Muslim will also say, anything that advances Islam is good by Allah.  May peace be upon him.

The abrogation named "Naskh" (Arabic : ???) does exist.
I confirm this fact. See the verse (Arabic : ???)  hundred six of the second surah (Arabic : ????). Also see the verse n° 101 in the sura n° 16.

The problem with that is the next : When a Muslim say that his religion is a peacefull religion he quote a verse who was composed at Mecque. But the verses who were wrote at Medina are an abrogration for some verses wrote at Mecque.

Never forget that many Muslims practice the Taqiyya (Arabic : ????). This word can means "religious dissimulation" (it have others signification).
Many sunnis say that only the shi'a use this but I can say you that many sunnis use this stuff.

baronvonrort

Quote from: "viocjit"Never forget that many Muslims practice the Taqiyya (Arabic : ????). This word can means "religious dissimulation" (it have others signification).
Many sunnis say that only the shi'a use this but I can say you that many sunnis use this stuff.

Taqiyya is a shia thing the sunnis deny that doctrine applies to them,the shia have a temporary marriage called "mutah marriage" which the sunnis claim is deviant yet they have the same thing by a different name called misyar marriage.
The sunnis are only allowed to lie in 3 circumstances.
1.To their wives
2.At times of war (non muslim land is called Dar al Harb or land of war so they can lie to non muslims)
3.To reconcile 2 or more parties. ( yeah getting caught telling lies really helps to reconcile people. :shock: )

Lots of bad stuff happening in Nigeria for a long time, does anyone recall the 2002 Miss world riots by the religion of peace?
QuoteThe Miss world contest is moving to London from Nigeria after riots by muslim youths oppoed to the show left more than 100 people dead and 500 injured...
//http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/november/23/newsid_3226000/3226740.stm

Valigarmander

Guys. Hey, guys.

I just wanted to point out that 500 years ago, Christians were bad too.

So, you know, don't be so judgmental towards Islam.

Colanth

Quote from: "Valigarmander"Guys. Hey, guys.

I just wanted to point out that 500 years ago, Christians were bad too.

So, you know, don't be so judgmental towards Islam.
As long as they keep it to themselves.  That would be like 2 little kids fighting in the sandbox.  But if they bring it here it's like a little kid trying to stab his parents, and that you stop.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: "LikelyToBreak"Quickly, just for those who don't know, Muslims make up about 50% of the population in Nigeria.

Colanth makes a good point.   =D>

True.

Nigeria has been in a state of de facto civil war for years now, thanks to the religious divide that dominates the political and societal norms of that state.

also, lot of scammers.
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!