News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 09, 2019, 02:33:28 PM
Yeah, if the decision were up to me I'd be unable to sleep at night. All we can do is wait and see what happens. It'll be entertaining to watch either way.

I find GB politics to be more entertaining.  American politics is like watching collision derby.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 09, 2019, 02:33:28 PM
Yeah, if the decision were up to me I'd be unable to sleep at night. All we can do is wait and see what happens. It'll be entertaining to watch either way.

Americans have had that luxury so far to look at politics as part of the entertainment business - one reason we got Trump, a TV personality that entertained folks for 14 years on the Apprentice. As a result we are getting the very core of our democracy undermined, and if this trend continues, that luxury will evaporate.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Cavebear on August 08, 2019, 06:19:49 AM
Smartest, not strongest.  And if there is anything in the room that can be used as a weapon, I probably am the scariest.  As you would be.  BTW, if anyone thinks I am going into a closed room with a gorilla, a chimp and an orangutan, they are nuts.  I don't dive with sharks either. 

You don't tug on superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off that old lone ranger, either...  ;)

LOL. No, hotshot you don't get to win that one, not a chance. :) Not the smartest but the strongest will win in that room. And all those primates are FAR MORE physically stronger than you. As the strongest of the 3, silverback is far more stronger than the strongest human male. Pretty much the same deal with Orangutans and Chimpanzees but Silverbacks are the King of the Hill when it comes to bare battle.

If threatened and angry a gorilla could practically crush your bones, spine and even tear an arm apart. You are only stronger than those primates in that room, but ONLY if you have a fire arm in your hands and know how to use it. Not even a knife, a blunt weapon would be useful against them in close contact, if you are not an expert, a potential clumsy wound would just make any of them more angry.

That's actually why he says you are in a room, unarmed. Meaning, you can't run and you have to confront bare hand.

Most people are badly confused about what does smarts mean as the upper hand in certain situations. Humans are NOT apex predators which is 5, but just 2 point something. As long as they are not prepared with equipment, weapons they are pretty useless against some of the animals in wild nature. They are dead meat. Bad tasting meal.

But then I pretty much doubt if an apex predator like a leopard would risk to fuck up with a silverback, lol. Gorillas are very highly protective of their own kind too. It's not just their bite -which has a huge power-  it is about how their body is built.

Humans don't get to win that one. 

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 10, 2019, 08:17:39 AM
Americans have had that luxury so far to look at politics as part of the entertainment business - one reason we got Trump, a TV personality that entertained folks for 14 years on the Apprentice. As a result we are getting the very core of our democracy undermined, and if this trend continues, that luxury will evaporate.

Ronald Reagan.  Arnold Schwarzenegger.  Not new.  I would rather watch Christians thrown to the lions ;-)

Most people think, the most appropriate profession to supply politicians, is the legal profession.  Fools!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Of course, TV personalities are better...#;-(

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 10, 2019, 01:44:52 PM
Of course, TV personalities are better...#;-(

Most Dems listen to Hollywood personalities for their voting preferences.  Maybe all the drugs and orgies make Hollywood better than the rest of the US.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

In another tweetstorm, Trump continues with his unrelenting attack on the media:

QuoteNever has the press been more inaccurate, unfair or corrupt! We are not fighting the Democrats, they are easy, we are fighting the seriously dishonest and unhinged Lamestream Media. They have gone totally CRAZY. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

QuoteMaggie Haberman of the Failing [/size]@nytimes[/size] reported that I was annoyed by the lack of cameras inside the hospitals in Dayton & El Paso, when in fact I was the one who stated, very strongly, that I didn’t want the Fake News inside & told my people NOT to let them in. Fake reporting!

Baruch

The Media (MSM) ... mouthpieces of the Dark State.  Mostly populated by DNC creatures.  No need for me to attack it.  Shit isn't worth attacking.  But there are other sources of news (not Alex Jones).  The MSM went obsolete with Ted Turner Cable TV.  Trump always attacks things, because it is a slow day, and he demands constant attention.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aileron

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 05, 2019, 09:28:42 AM
Why? Trump picture was flashed over buildings in Saudi Arabia...

He's a textbook case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Even the guy who wrote it into the DSM in 1978 wrote about it. Relatively ethical governments among our allies refuse to exploit it, relatively less ethical governments do. That's why Trump "fell in love" with Kim Jung Un.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 10, 2019, 03:28:54 PM
The Media (MSM) ... mouthpieces of the Dark State.

Typical right-wing propaganda. Are you ever gullible...I suppose from your twisted perspective Fox news is fair and balanced?!?

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 10, 2019, 06:34:06 PM
Typical right-wing propaganda. Are you ever gullible...I suppose from your twisted perspective Fox news is fair and balanced?!?

Well thanks to free speech (of media companies) ... they can say what they like.  But not if they support candidates the DNC doesn't like ;-))

Left-wing propaganda ... we are from the government and we are here to help you .... bwahaha.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aileron

Quote from: Baruch on August 10, 2019, 09:30:15 PM

Left-wing propaganda ... we are from the government and we are here to help you .... bwahaha.

Last time I checked, police, fire fighters, and most EMT are government employees. Make sure you have a medical bracelet saying no treatment from damn dirty government employees. You wouldn't want to owe the remainder of your life to a leftie.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 10, 2019, 06:34:06 PM

Typical Communist Manifesto, eh Comrad?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: aileron on August 10, 2019, 10:30:02 PM
Last time I checked, police, fire fighters, and most EMT are government employees. Make sure you have a medical bracelet saying no treatment from damn dirty government employees. You wouldn't want to owe the remainder of your life to a leftie.

Like Cavebear, I am a retired long time government employee.  We know.  He was GS, I was contractor.  We government employees knock twice, and knock up your woman.  That is why your children don't look like you ;-)  I owe my gulag to the Dems, and my death camp to the Repugs.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 10, 2019, 09:30:15 PM
Well thanks to free speech (of media companies) ... they can say what they like. 

With every freedom comes responsibility. That's the major problem in today's world, especially with the internet - you can say whatever with no accountability. And the sacrificial prize will be democracy. To you and many fanatics, democracy is unimportant, like who cares. But when democracy is no longer there, the problem of freedom of expression without accountability will disappear as there will be no freedom of expression.