News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trdsf

Quote from: Cavebear on August 05, 2019, 12:36:16 PM
Yeah, I get the reference.  But we are more equaller than the other animals.

Question.  You are in a room with a gorilla, a chimpanzee and an orangutan.  Who is the smartest primate in the room?
Alternately, you are (unarmed) in a room with a gorilla, a chimpanzee, and an orangutan.  Who is the scariest primate in the room?
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on August 05, 2019, 05:49:19 PM
Alternately, you are (unarmed) in a room with a gorilla, a chimpanzee, and an orangutan.  Who is the scariest primate in the room?

Yes, you will be unarmed, once the three primates get done with you.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Yeah, maybe unlegged as well! LOL
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 05, 2019, 06:51:24 PM
Yeah, maybe unlegged as well! LOL

Some fetishists like a lover like that.  They can't get away!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

So now Trump is doing the usual whining, this time about Obama: “‘Did George Bush ever condemn President Obama after Sandy Hook. President Obama had 32 mass shootings during his reign. Not many people said Obama is out of Control,'”

A little history for Trump: Obama tried to get legislation passed on reasonable background checks. The Republicans in control of both house and senate blocked him at every turn.

HINT: Trump could do just that if he wants to - the GOP won't oppose him in the senate, and the Dems in the house would have real problems if they would oppose such law.

Baruch

None of the Presidents do anything real about this.  Their shape shifting reptilian overlords wouldn't allow it ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Hmm... Trump is suing California for its state law that requires candidates to disclose their tax return, otherwise you can't put your name on the ballot. Perhaps the California law is unconstitutional, but it sure forces Trump to show his hand... err... or not show his hand. Do you have something to hide, Mr. President?

Blackleaf

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 06, 2019, 05:12:16 PM
Hmm... Trump is suing California for its state law that requires candidates to disclose their tax return, otherwise you can't put your name on the ballot. Perhaps the California law is unconstitutional, but it sure forces Trump to show his hand... err... or not show his hand. Do you have something to hide, Mr. President?

Nothing his sheep would object to, I'm sure. I don't know why he is so terrified of showing his tax returns.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 06, 2019, 05:12:16 PM

Reconstruction for Cali, with Federal troops.  That and have reveal of all tax returns by all candidates/office holders.  And continuous daily IRS audits.  Until they quit or commit suicide?  Sounds like anarchism to me.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on August 06, 2019, 05:45:19 PM
Nothing his sheep would object to, I'm sure. I don't know why he is so terrified of showing his tax returns.

I could fantasize a coup of the Congress and SCOTUS ... dictatorship baby.  Trump is a pussy cat.  I would love to have every American, audited daily.  Why just punish politicians?  Tax audits would continue, until morale improves ;-)

Yes, Trump is probably a crooked businessman.  Per communism, all business men are running dogs of Capitalism.  I see no reason to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.  Without business people, America would be Zimbabwe.  But then that is what the communists want for all anglophone nations.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Don't make me want to vote for him in 2020 ... like daring the other boy to eat a bug ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

On another note: Trump cut funding to the FBI department that fights white terrorism from $21M to $3M. Also, many experts in that department were transferred to other departments. It was reported by some of them that they are afraid to investigate white terrorists because they are all fervent supporters of Trump.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 06, 2019, 07:46:35 PM
On another note: Trump cut funding to the FBI department that fights white terrorism from $21M to $3M. Also, many experts in that department were transferred to other departments. It was reported by some of them that they are afraid to investigate white terrorists because they are all fervent supporters of Trump.

Perhaps being afraid, is smart?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

"The whole thing is a lie. If you were to assemble a list, a hierarchy of concerns, problems this country has, where would white supremacy be on the list? Right up there with Russia probably. It's actually not a problem in America...This is a hoax. Just like the Russia hoax. It's a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power...I've lived here 50 years. I've never met anybody, not one person, who ascribes to white supremacy. I don't know a single person who thinks that's a good idea. They're making this up."
-- Tucker Carlson
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 07, 2019, 12:16:03 PM
"The whole thing is a lie. If you were to assemble a list, a hierarchy of concerns, problems this country has, where would white supremacy be on the list? Right up there with Russia probably. It's actually not a problem in America...This is a hoax. Just like the Russia hoax. It's a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power...I've lived here 50 years. I've never met anybody, not one person, who ascribes to white supremacy. I don't know a single person who thinks that's a good idea. They're making this up."
-- Tucker Carlson

Marxist brain washing ... Feminism, racism, Trumpism, all the -isms.

Yes, I have met a few gun nuts at work.  Not a single White supremacist.  Not even a Brown supremacist.  They exist, but you mostly encounter them on Twitter.

Yes, Tucker Carlson is Satan!!!  You liberals are such cowards.  Identify your enemy, then kill them.  But, but  ... we are Gandhi, gotta spin thread to make a dhoti.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.