FOX News Defends Trump's Defense of Nazis/White Supremacists/Bigotry

Started by Shiranu, August 18, 2017, 08:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on August 28, 2017, 05:38:28 PM
What if people voluntarily join a group that you disapprove of .. what then?  Not saying it is smart ... but if being stupid is against that law, the jails will be very full.
The jails are very full already. But they'd be even more full, I guess.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 19, 2017, 06:59:57 AM
I stated during the election, I will vote as a Jew, for Zombie Hitler, before I will vote for you Alinsky POS.  And Stalin was a bad guy too.

Of course, since 1972, Republicans are KKK ... the Democrats left them with no choice but to change to the opposite party.

No one forced the Republicans to become anything.  There was a time when both parties fought for the center.  The Republicans are farther right than the Democrats are left.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 31, 2017, 01:36:54 AM
No one forced the Republicans to become anything.  There was a time when both parties fought for the center.  The Republicans are farther right than the Democrats are left.

D leadership (and Bernie is no D leader) ... are to the right of center too.  That is why I will never ever vote for corporate Ds.  And the Left ... tools of cointelpro since the 1940s.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 31, 2017, 06:50:45 AM
D leadership (and Bernie is no D leader) ... are to the right of center too.  That is why I will never ever vote for corporate Ds.  And the Left ... tools of cointelpro since the 1940s.

So you actually deny the existence of a thoughtful Left.  I'm not surprised, but I am disappointed.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 31, 2017, 09:51:24 AM
So you actually deny the existence of a thoughtful Left.  I'm not surprised, but I am disappointed.

In the US, some may exist in Academia ... if they actually think, and aren't part of MK Ultra.  Now can we have thoughts that are Left, and discuss them?  Of course, but neither of us is a Leftist, we would be LARPing.  After all, your infallible philosophy test shows that incompatible things are real, and that I am an unconscious Marxist ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 31, 2017, 10:45:15 AM
In the US, some may exist in Academia ... if they actually think, and aren't part of MK Ultra.  Now can we have thoughts that are Left, and discuss them?  Of course, but neither of us is a Leftist, we would be LARPing.  After all, your infallible philosophy test shows that incompatible things are real, and that I am an unconscious Marxist ;-)

I keep telling you I'm not a Leftist but a Progressive.  There is a difference.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 31, 2017, 11:34:10 AM
I keep telling you I'm not a Leftist but a Progressive.  There is a difference.

Yes ... you want to jump to Star Trek Communism directly, without going thru the dictatorship of the proletariat.  Good luck with that Capt Picard.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Cavebear on August 31, 2017, 09:51:24 AM
God Not Found

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 31, 2017, 12:50:17 PM
Yes ... you want to jump to Star Trek Communism directly, without going thru the dictatorship of the proletariat.  Good luck with that Capt Picard.

HPMPFFF!

Stand up, tugs down shirt and retreats to the Ready Room...

I suppose that makes you Number One.

Cavebear

Unbeliever

Quote from: Cavebear on August 31, 2017, 02:01:30 PM
Stand up, tugs down shirt

Ha! That's called "the Picard maneuver." I've stumped hard-core trekkies when I ask them about it.

http://uproxx.com/tv/video-supercut-demonstrates-picard-maneuver-from-star-trek-the-next-generation/
God Not Found

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 31, 2017, 02:07:32 PM
Ha! That's called "the Picard maneuver." I've stumped hard-core trekkies when I ask them about it.

And it was 5 years before I could even tolerate The New Generation.  Or Voyager for that matter.  But I grew to love them.  DS9 can rot in the archives. 

Unbeliever

I was annoyed that the tough Klingon kept getting his ass handed to him in the first season!  :yell:
God Not Found

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 31, 2017, 02:11:56 PM
I was annoyed that the tough Klingon kept getting his ass handed to him in the first season!  :yell:

He was being "tolerant".

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 31, 2017, 02:01:30 PM
HPMPFFF!

Stand up, tugs down shirt and retreats to the Ready Room...

I suppose that makes you Number One.

I liked you better when you were part of the Borg Collective!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.