FOX News Defends Trump's Defense of Nazis/White Supremacists/Bigotry

Started by Shiranu, August 18, 2017, 08:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

Until last week I had never even heard of "antifa", so I wonder who and how they pulled off perhaps the greatest and cheapest advertising plug in the history of advertising. Masterful stroke from someone.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: Sorginak on August 20, 2017, 02:54:18 PM
We lie to them about other things about which we eventually tell them the truth.  Why should the truth that religion is a myth be any more harrowing than Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, or the Tooth Fairy being myths?

The deeper the myth, the greater the disorientation and pain, when you realize the truth.  The truth was my dad was Santa Claus ... I caught him when I was 9 ;-)

Unwrapping a political ideology is like pulling a duct tape bandage off quickly, off Sasquatch!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on August 20, 2017, 02:57:13 PM
Until last week I had never even heard of "antifa", so I wonder who and how they pulled off perhaps the greatest and cheapest advertising plug in the history of advertising. Masterful stroke from someone.

CIA psyop ... everything in America is pre-planned by sociopathic geniuses.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Sorginak on August 20, 2017, 02:54:18 PM
We lie to them about other things, yet we eventually tell them the truth.  Why should the truth that religion is a myth be any more harrowing than Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, or the Tooth Fairy being myths?

Allow them not to have the myths in the first place.  No sadness of the surprise. later.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2017, 03:10:16 PM
Allow them not to have the myths in the first place.  No sadness of the surprise. later.

You were special.  Never any religion at all (and I am including Santa Claus).  All words are lies, because no words correspond to reality, they only point inaccurately to reality.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2017, 03:18:31 PM
You were special.  Never any religion at all (and I am including Santa Claus).  All words are lies, because no words correspond to reality, they only point inaccurately to reality.

Well, no actually.  I learned that words meant something, facts meant something.  Someone like me is going to get to Mars before someone like you will.  And once someone like me is there, will spread.  We ARE still different.

randomvim

Quote from: Blackleaf on August 20, 2017, 12:59:33 PM
The same goes for religion, and that's the entire point. And FYI, Satanism is not a cult. It's not even a religion. They don't believe in gods and they treat the Devil as a character, not an actual historical entity.
except religion is a large influencing force which has had a great influence on America as a whole. ex: Christianity.

western society is base largely on Christian morale and construct. even the psotions that differ from it is due to Christian presence. hence a thing like 10 Comandments make sense to have at a court house or town council.

they represent earliest influences on American law as well as ideal construct for humanity.

yes. by definition that group is a cult. govt. even recognizes this to be so.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Cavebear

Quote from: randomvim on August 20, 2017, 03:22:39 PM
except religion is a large influencing force which has had a great influence on America as a whole. ex: Christianity.

western society is base largely on Christian morale and construct. even the psotions that differ from it is due to Christian presence. hence a thing like 10 Comandments make sense to have at a court house or town council.

they represent earliest influences on American law as well as ideal construct for humanity.

yes. by definition that group is a cult. govt. even recognizes this to be so.

Satanism and Godism are the same thing.

randomvim

Quote from: aitm on August 20, 2017, 02:57:13 PM
oh it depresses me so how I did not consider this.

Cavebear

Quote from: randomvim on August 20, 2017, 03:29:29 PM
oh it depresses me so how I did not consider this.

OK, I'm calling Walmart right awy.  New idea...

The Walmartifa!  Take THAT Amazon...

Blackleaf

Quote from: randomvim on August 20, 2017, 03:22:39 PMexcept religion is a large influencing force which has had a great influence on America as a whole. ex: Christianity.

America was founded by theists and skeptics, and they wrote the separation of church and state into the Constitution for the exact purpose of preventing the government from endorsing any religious institution, including Christianity. Any Christian monuments on government property are a violation of church and state unless they provide equal opportunity for those of other religious positions to display their own monuments on the same property. That was the point of the Satanist statue, to show the hypocrisy and favoritism in the government. The Ten Commandments on government property are not about freedom of religion. They're about religious oppression and domination.

Quote from: randomvim on August 20, 2017, 03:22:39 PMyes. by definition that group is a cult. govt. even recognizes this to be so.

The government is not an authority on Satanism, you moron. Satanists are atheists with a structure designed to mock Christianity, particularly the Catholic church. They worship no gods.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2017, 03:22:20 PM
Well, no actually.  I learned that words meant something, facts meant something.  Someone like me is going to get to Mars before someone like you will.  And once someone like me is there, will spread.  We ARE still different.

Go to Mars then.  Shitty tourist trap.  All the souvenirs say "Made in Venus".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2017, 03:53:37 PM
Go to Mars then.  Shitty tourist trap.

Remember that when we are both dead and my neices are Belters and yours arent.  LOL!  THEN you'll be sorry.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2017, 03:55:24 PM
Remember that when we are both dead and my neices are Belters and yours arent.  LOL!  THEN you'll be sorry.

Sorry, anyone who goes into a bar and picks a fight, will be a belter, or a chair thrower.  You type too fast, I already amended the Mars response.  Please re-read.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2017, 03:56:49 PM
Sorry, anyone who goest into a bar and picks a fight, will be a belter, or a chair thrower.  You type too fast, I already amended the Mars response.  Please re-read.

Read it. What's a "Belter"?

Don't anyone blurt the answer...