Palin's BibleBlexit referendum-United States of God

Started by Mermaid, June 25, 2016, 07:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

This is a woman who couldn't find her ass in a lit room with both hands. What's not to like? The sheer incongruity of every rambling phrase is pure gold. Every now and then two of her brain cells actually meet and there is the tiniest spark in her eyes and her face twitches.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: stromboli on June 26, 2016, 01:35:04 PM
This is a woman who couldn't find her ass in a lit room with both hands. What's not to like? The sheer incongruity of every rambling phrase is pure gold. Every now and then two of her brain cells actually meet and there is the tiniest spark in her eyes and her face twitches.
It's like watching Russian dash cam videos. As soon as a scene appears you start watching for the crash.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

widdershins

Do you know the truly sad thing about this?  It didn't even occur to me that this so much as MIGHT be satire until I saw the second comment on the article proclaiming it to be so.  My opinion of Sarah Palin's intelligence is so low that it never even occurred to me that she might not have said something so utterly stupid.
This sentence is a lie...

Hydra009

Quote from: widdershins on June 30, 2016, 03:32:09 PM
Do you know the truly sad thing about this?  It didn't even occur to me that this so much as MIGHT be satire until I saw the second comment on the article proclaiming it to be so.  My opinion of Sarah Palin's intelligence is so low that it never even occurred to me that she might not have said something so utterly stupid.
Yeah, I looked it up shortly after commenting on it and figured out that it was satire by looking at her actual post, which just had the One World Government bullshit, not this BibleBlexit stuff or casting her fornicating spawn into the heathen wastes.

"See more of Sarah Palin by logging into Facebook!"
I can't imagine a worse advertisement for Facebook.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: widdershins on June 30, 2016, 03:32:09 PM
Problem is she HAS said things that utterly stupid.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR