Palin's BibleBlexit referendum-United States of God

Started by Mermaid, June 25, 2016, 07:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Xenu_

Sarah Palin is the ultimate lolzcow. If I didn't know better, I would think she was a comedian skewing the Christian right. Did anyone else see the video from when she decided to endorse Donald Trump? It was so hilarious to see her say "make ameeeerica greeeeat agaaaaaaaain" a dozen times in her tinny little voice. Even Trump looked like he wanted to smack her.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Nonsensei

My response to Texit is the same its always been in previous incarnations of the idea of Texas leaving the union.

PLEASE DO
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Nonsensei on June 26, 2016, 08:52:39 AM
My response to Texit is the same its always been in previous incarnations of the idea of Texas leaving the union.

PLEASE DO
Give Texas the third world status it deserves.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

marom1963

Palin doesn't nauseate me. The attention that is paid to her nauseates me. If she were ugly, she wouldn't get 5 minutes on a pirate radio station. But because she is attractive, she gets all this attention. That's the US for you. The US should replace the stars on the flag w/hood ornaments.
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: marom1963 on June 26, 2016, 09:24:48 AM
Palin doesn't nauseate me. The attention that is paid to her nauseates me. If she were ugly, she wouldn't get 5 minutes on a pirate radio station. But because she is attractive, she gets all this attention. That's the US for you. The US should replace the stars on the flag w/hood ornaments.
Attractive? She's a MIWF.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SGOS

Well, she was more attractive 15 years ago, but for an old lady with smelly underwear, she's still not too bad.

Mermaid

Quote from: TomFoolery on June 25, 2016, 08:31:05 PM
I'm not going to click the link.

Maybe I'm stupid, but can someone confirm exactly what BibleBlexit is supposed to be a witty portmanteau of?

Bible Belt? Bible Blooper? Bible Bloodofmyenemies?
Bible Blahblahblahblah is how I read it.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

marom1963

Quote from: Mermaid on June 26, 2016, 10:36:46 AM
Bible Blahblahblahblah is how I read it.
I don't know. Email Sarah Palin. One of her staff can read your question to her and tell her what portmanteau means.
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: marom1963 on June 26, 2016, 09:46:24 AM
You're young.
Yeah, Truman was president when I was born. You old guys have lower standards, I guess.
PZ Myers

marom1963

Quote from: marom1963 on June 26, 2016, 11:48:08 AM
Well, then, what have you, at your age, against middle-aged women that you cannot find them attractive, MIWF or not?
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

Absurd Atheist

"To have faith is to lose your mind and to win God."
-The Sickness unto Death - 1849

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

marom1963

OMNIA DEPENDET ...