News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilodelta

Holy crap... this might not be satire. Someone tell me this is satire. Or not whatever...

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

kilodelta

Okay. It's part of VIZ. A British comedy thingy-ma-jig.

kilodelta

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Crazy stupid people are the funniest people of all!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Sal1981

Hydra009

Quote from: Sal1981 on October 30, 2016, 03:37:53 PMI see you found oglaf.com

Too bad it only updates every Sunday.
I found it a couple years ago.  But finding a non-NSFW comic to post is a rare occasion.

Cavebear

Unbeliever

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on September 26, 2016, 03:58:16 PM
qsmlkdfjseoi,qsldkm,vsqdkfjzeùkfazùefkleghâeorihhjfAZLEGJAZNËORIHFZLDSKNAEKMRJGNLK?Dùk,,llegrnelngelkd,fs,%LLK?%LERKNA%KNNG?%L?A%LEZKR?G%ZLEKR?FZZ%M?
G%ZLEKG%MERLG%ZLELgzùlke,ùmlfùaerlkg,eùzrl,gfaùzeklr"o'jtrgn,azezùt,nçjrgzùlekjghoerh,mzletfùelzkjt"''lrjyetf,ùalerkzgjùezlhnmlf,azùmerkgnzùltrkhn,aùekrltngùoerng,zeplk,
gùzelkrnezùlrhknhgerlkg,eùalrk,gùzlekrnhaùlekrnhùrleknhzùelrk,gaefùlgkfnoun(tihgWEexistINcyberspaceWEneedHELPfindEUROPEsaveUSsaveUSsaveUSpleasePLEASEpleasefeofih
feoizjfaoidghaeiporjfkpEZRGJMLDSFKHKMJSDGHFÖIJOSJDFQOIZZERHGPFOZEJDQS%LDjfogeirjgoerijgfùezjrrzoe^zdfjklshoaiejgfoezrihjgef:ksjfaeôirjgeorlkjgsldkfjjearoingaeiorlkj
That's easy for you to say!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 05, 2016, 11:42:21 AM

Texas is just about big enough to be wiped out by Russia's new Satan 2 missile.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/25/russia-unveils-satan-2-missile-powerful-enough-to-wipe-out-uk-fr/

QuoteRussia unveils 'Satan 2' missile powerful enough to 'wipe out UK, France or Texas'

Who knew Baphomet was a Boy Scout!?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 04, 2016, 06:37:48 PM
Texas is just about big enough to be wiped out by Russia's new Satan 2 missile.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/25/russia-unveils-satan-2-missile-powerful-enough-to-wipe-out-uk-fr/

Who knew Baphomet was a Boy Scout!?

Yep, Texas is even bigger than Texas...