Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

What happens when you let the internet design your products:

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Shiranu on September 03, 2016, 05:42:29 PM

For a second I thought that was my hex-wife. Then I realized she wasn't actually trying to rip his balls off.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hijiri Byakuren

You probably thought Godzilla was a mutant dinosaur, but you'd be completely wrong! He's an otter.

@Gawdzilla Sama will probably want to see this.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on September 04, 2016, 10:27:10 PM
You probably thought Godzilla was a mutant dinosaur, but you'd be completely wrong! He's an otter.

You otter be more careful about making jokes like that.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Your honor, we the jury find the defendant not guilty and furthermore move to make this a formal exception to the current assault and battery laws.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on September 04, 2016, 10:27:10 PM

You're right! Godzilla is utterly otterly!

:bounce8:
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 05, 2016, 06:20:48 AM
You otter be more careful about making jokes like that.

I had Chicken Tarka Masala for dinner.  It's a bit like Chicken Tikka Masala, except it's a little 'otter........   :kiddingme: