News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on May 06, 2016, 03:58:12 PM
I think I am. But he calls his toilet 'The Office'. If a friend calls him when he is in, we just say 'he is in the office and he'll get back to you' and everyone gets it. And considering he is in for a long time, this is a routine. :lol:
this will really date me, but my grandfather would say on his way out of the house to the outhouse, "Goin' to see Mrs. Jones!" .  Have no idea where that came from.  And I tell you what, I grew to hate the slicky pages from the sears and roebuck catalog. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

The Skeletal Atheist

Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

MFW I use VATS in Fallout 3

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

All I can say for certain is that it's an anti-taillight rifle.

stromboli

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 13, 2016, 01:46:52 PM
All I can say for certain is that it's an anti-taillight rifle.

"One shot, one kill"

Hydra009

When shareef don't like it but you wanna rock da casbah anyway.

stromboli

For a second there I thought that Was Wolf on acid but its a Kawasaki.