News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on May 07, 2024, 12:42:39 PMApperantly, that quote is belonged to someone else. Can't remember the name. An American journalist I think.
Clarence Darrow
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

You're right, I should have googled. 🫣
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

This ... "google" ...  you speak of ...
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

God Not Found

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 07, 2024, 04:07:11 PMIt's a new kind of cookie. 🤣

What kind of cookie are we talking about here? A required cookie, a functional cookie, or a tracking cookie?
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Unbeliever

A chocolate chip oatmeal cookie.
God Not Found

the_antithesis

Chocolate chips in oatmeal?

You monster!

Unbeliever

Well, to quote Jean Baptiste Emanuel Zorg, "I know."
🤣
God Not Found

Cassia

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 06, 2024, 10:01:28 AM
What a moron if he thinks this solid proof of his own idiocy deserves a rebuttal.

After 5 years of retirement, my old company contacted me and said they are having difficulty finding capable engineers. No shit. We were clever back in the day and it seems these coddled kids can't figure out how it all works, even with reams of documentation.

"We can really use you". Sure, a couple hundred thou a year would be nice, but so is everyday being like Sunday. Time, post 60 is worth more than a chest of gold.

Gawdzilla Sama

Yep. Being 73 means "I don't care what your crisis is."
PZ Myers