News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 17, 2021, 01:32:46 AM
Before long there will be a sign on top of Mt. Everest: "Do not come up here naked."
Do not come up here, period. Should be.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

It wasn't called the French Empire for nothin'.

Gawdzilla Sama

This is why I never wanted to teach history.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 17, 2021, 03:38:30 PM
This is why I never wanted to teach history.
Get to them at 15 and you'd see a lot less dumb tweets at 30.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 17, 2021, 11:00:25 PM
Get to them at 15 and you'd see a lot less dumb tweets at 30.
LOL, they're hopeless by 15. My high school history teacher and I used to get into raging debates while the rest of the class dozed.
PZ Myers

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Footage of Abbot cutting in line to receive "his" Regeneron treatment at taxpayer expense:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIo6yHc7_Sc

Hydra009

Promotional consideration for this news segment has been paid for by the Ultra-Luxe.
The Ultra-Luxe. Live life in the lap of luxury.

Mr.Obvious

Brother's getting married tomorrow. Should be happy. But this week just has left me empty.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

The '75 Survivors' Club is going to form groups for this latest debacle.
PZ Myers