News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on October 06, 2020, 10:00:23 PM
He's recovered much too quickly.  Obviously he was pretending to be sick in order to show how strong and tough he is, and also to show that Covid is no big deal.

Or he's still sick, with mild symptoms and round the clock medical attention.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 07, 2020, 12:42:56 AM
Or he's still sick, with mild symptoms and round the clock medical attention.

The President, by office, will get good care (or not).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"COVID-19 Is 'Unrestricted Bioweapon': Whistleblower Releases Second Paper Alleging 'Large-Scale, Organized Scientific Fraud'" ... the CCP already arrested her mother (in China) to put pressure on her

https://zenodo.org/record/4073131#.X38v1y2ZNTY

"Over 7,000 Scientists, Doctors Call For COVID Herd Immunity, End To Lockdowns" ... trust the science ;-)  The lockdowns have always been political (worst case avoidance of social collapse and martial law).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

I'm obviously pretty pro-mask (in the same way that I'm pro seat belt and for the exact same reason), but this is absurd:

California Gov's Office urges diners to put on mask between bites

Quote"Going out to eat with members of your household this weekend?" the tweet reads. "Don't forget to keep your mask on in between bites. Do your part to keep those around you healthy."
Aint nobody got time for that.  Also, if going out to eat is that much of a threat to public safety, then you simply shouldn't go out to eat - get it to go or just make some food at home.

Don't turn a reasonable precaution into something unreasonable.  Masks are a political hot button (for some bizarre reason that I'll never fully understand) so don't give the crazies any ammo!

Baruch

I support masks too, but not for political reasons.  Gov Newsome is working on re-election aka politics in La La Land
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 08, 2020, 01:16:50 PM
I'm obviously pretty pro-mask (in the same way that I'm pro seat belt and for the exact same reason), but this is absurd:

California Gov's Office urges diners to put on mask between bites
Aint nobody got time for that.  Also, if going out to eat is that much of a threat to public safety, then you simply shouldn't go out to eat - get it to go or just make some food at home.

Don't turn a reasonable precaution into something unreasonable.  Masks are a political hot button (for some bizarre reason that I'll never fully understand) so don't give the crazies any ammo!
It's a sign that people need to stay the hell out of restaurants. FFS. There's a pandemic happening.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

SGOS

The opening of bars and restaurants is a head scratch-er.  Let's all work together to spread the virus as fast as possible, huh? 

SGOS

I haven't even gone to the woman who cuts my hair since this started.  I've been cutting it myself, although I looked in the mirror the other day and thought it was Boris Johnson.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on October 08, 2020, 05:03:26 PM
The opening of bars and restaurants is a head scratch-er.  Let's all work together to spread the virus as fast as possible, huh?

That keeps people away from bad health habits.  Woke wants you to eat bugs.  Please do that at home, I don't want to see it.  Woke also wants you to drink from toilets?

Fortunately my daughter cuts my hair.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Did The WHO Just (Accidentally) Confirm COVID Is No More Dangerous Than Flu?" ... "0.14% is over 24 times LOWER than the WHO’s “provisional figure” of 3.4% back in March. This figure was used in the models which were used to justify lockdowns and other draconian policies." ... nobody really knows, since the figures are cooked for political purposes.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

The president from anti-abortion right wing gets treated with a drug developed from an aborted fetus's kidney cells for the virus he advertised as a hoax in a global outbreak, made fun of, which he and his gov purposefully prevented better healthcare for its citizens and all this is just several days after nominating anti-abortion justice for the supreme court. Holy mother of cockwrappers.

Guys, grab a forsaken island somewhere around the Pacific, I'm on my way. Anything will do compared to the coming world in the next 4 years. I don't know you but my survival chances keeps dropping right and left. That's not a joke. Dollar's going to fly over 10 liras when he wins the second term.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

SGOS

There is some talk of forcing psychological tests on Trump, allowing Pence to take charge, at least temporarily if need be.  Trump's behavior has progressively become more irrational in the last months, causing me to wonder where it ends.  Not that rationality has ever been his strong suit, but his irrational behavior has  become more exaggerated.

I had not read anything about the sanity issue until recently.  I wondered about it, but never heard others articulate it. I'm thinking the steroid treatment explains why he has become especially erratic in the last week.  Normally a person returns to his default state as the drugs wear off, but I'm curious to see if his tantrums and emotional outbursts subside.  If it's not the steroids, it could be pressure and loss of control over his situation that is behind this personality deterioration, and that may not be as temporary as a drug trip.

I'm wondering if there is a straight jacket with the presidential seal on it.  Or maybe it could have M.A.G.A printed across the chest and back in red letters.  It would go well with one of his hats. 

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 09, 2020, 06:52:13 AM
The president from anti-abortion right wing gets treated with a drug developed from an aborted fetus's kidney cells for the virus he advertised as a hoax in a global outbreak, made fun of, which he and his gov purposefully prevented better healthcare for its citizens and all this is just several days after nominating anti-abortion justice for the supreme court. Holy mother of cockwrappers.

Guys, grab a forsaken island somewhere around the Pacific, I'm on my way. Anything will do compared to the coming world in the next 4 years. I don't know you but my survival chances keeps dropping right and left. That's not a joke. Dollar's going to fly over 10 liras when he wins the second term.

Evangelical Christians are worse than the invasion of shape shifting reptilians ... aeee!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on October 09, 2020, 07:53:07 AM
There is some talk of forcing psychological tests on Trump, allowing Pence to take charge, at least temporarily if need be.  Trump's behavior has progressively become more irrational in the last months, causing me to wonder where it ends.  Not that rationality has ever been his strong suit, but his irrational behavior has  become more exaggerated.

I had not read anything about the sanity issue until recently.  I wondered about it, but never heard others articulate it. I'm thinking the steroid treatment explains why he has become especially erratic in the last week.  Normally a person returns to his default state as the drugs wear off, but I'm curious to see if his tantrums and emotional outbursts subside.  If it's not the steroids, it could be pressure and loss of control over his situation that is behind this personality deterioration, and that may not be as temporary as a drug trip.

I'm wondering if there is a straight jacket with the presidential seal on it.  Or maybe it could have M.A.G.A printed across the chest and back in red letters.  It would go well with one of his hats.

This is real.  And if his medication is the cause, then you could say ... Dr Fauci is working for the CCP, duh!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: SGOS on October 09, 2020, 07:53:07 AM

Can they do that? Would be poetic and fun. The conversation about the drug which made you high after the treatment made a lot of sense to me. Scary.

It reminds me various kinds of PCP fed to genocide squads in Africa & Asia who do unspeakable things to defensless people and children. Ooff...
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp