News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

It appears the larger problems when dealing with smaller minds is they get exhausted easy. They are on covid overload, burns em out. They can’t handle it....like a kid pinned behind gunfire until their nerves rattle and they go out blazing. Noble somewhat....but dead nonetheless.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mike Cl

If you want the real skinny on this virus and how to cure it and live in it, read this article.  You will be soooooo relieved.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/how-quack-doctors-and-powerful-gop-operatives-spread-misinformation-to-millions_n_5f208048c5b66859f1f33148
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

What a web of bad actors!  Breitbart, Save Our Country Coalition, the Trumps, Tea Party Patriots, FreedomWorks, Fox News, Arthur Laffer, Charles Koch, Richard Uihlein.

A bunch of quacks assisted by propaganda networks posing as legitimate news outlets and funded in part by billionaires.

QuoteFar-right One America News Network pundits, right-wing website PragerU, prominent conservative radio host Mark Levin, Trump endorsers Diamond and Silk, Media Research Center founder Brent Bozell and other conservative influencers all tweeted about the video. At least 10 Republican congressional candidates and local GOP Facebook pages also shared it, according to an analysis by First Draft, an organization that monitors misinformation.
Quite a coordinated effort.  And for what?  To exacerbate a deadly disease ravaging the US?  Who wins from that?

You'd think Trump and co would want this disease gone asap, if not for the obvious reasons, then because it's been killing his election chances.  Not to mention killing his supporters.  This pro-disease messaging is bizarrely self-destructive.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 28, 2020, 08:45:00 PM
What a web of bad actors!  Breitbart, Save Our Country Coalition, the Trumps, Tea Party Patriots, FreedomWorks, Fox News, Arthur Laffer, Charles Koch, Richard Uihlein.

A bunch of quacks assisted by propaganda networks posing as legitimate news outlets and funded in part by billionaires.
Quite a coordinated effort.  And for what?  To exacerbate a deadly disease ravaging the US?  Who wins from that?

You'd think Trump and co would want this disease gone asap, if not for the obvious reasons, then because it's been killing his election chances.  Not to mention killing his supporters.  This pro-disease messaging is bizarrely self-destructive.

Yeah, but that Dr. from TX has some good advice.  Stop having sex with demons in your sleep!  ASAP!  Well, I've been using condoms so I did not think it was THAT bad.  Yeah, and we really need to put a stop to those scientists that are developing an anti-religious vaccine.   Our country is sooooooooooooo fucked!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 28, 2020, 05:06:58 PM
Goldman Sachs: national mask mandate could save one trillion dollars

And it would also slow down daily new cases, which might be a bit of a relief for places with overloaded hospitals.

You know things have really taken a turn when me and the realworld equivalent of Lexcorp are in agreement.

Goldman-Sachs backs Hillary ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Y'all are geniuses like the Coyote in Road Runner.  But you aren't Han Chinese, so you aren't part of the master race.

"COVID-19 Shows America Is Vulnerable To Biological Terror, And Weaponized Viruses Are Surprisingly Easy To Make" ... welcome to Brave New World
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Will the right wing allow abortions for pregnancies caused by demon sperm?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 28, 2020, 10:31:32 PM
Will the right wing allow abortions for pregnancies caused by demon sperm?

Monsters made from Dem sperm will be good Orcs in our war against China.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Yeah...I did click the obvious one too. Holly mother of cow...Everyone should suffer from it equally, here is the direct link. Click! Click! https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-immanuel-trumps-new-covid-doctor-believes-in-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine

Demon sex and reproduction, spirit husbands and spirit wives. Demon sperm and demon eggs! Harry Potter and witchcraft. Koch money... Right wing swege... Check...check...

Ha! We all knew Americans were demon spawn! AHAHAHAHA Oh my stomach... I'm so sorry, I couldn't help it. AHAHAHAHAHAHA Owwhhh.

OK, one thing. What is the 'demonic music penetrated the souls' of your children...? I might be jelaous about that one, I haven't really listened/enjoyed music in a decade or more.

Ye gawds...There should be a legal way to stop these morons on covid-19. I mean it is a public health issue. Sigh...
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 29, 2020, 04:12:31 AM
Yeah...I did click the obvious one too. Holly mother of cow...Everyone should suffer from it equally, here is the direct link. Click! Click! https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-immanuel-trumps-new-covid-doctor-believes-in-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine

Demon sex and reproduction, spirit husbands and spirit wives. Demon sperm and demon eggs! Harry Potter and witchcraft. Koch money... Right wing swege... Check...check...

Ha! We all knew Americans were demon spawn! AHAHAHAHA Oh my stomach... I'm so sorry, I couldn't help it. AHAHAHAHAHAHA Owwhhh.

OK, one thing. What is the 'demonic music penetrated the souls' of your children...? I might be jelaous about that one, I haven't really listened/enjoyed music in a decade or more.

Ye gawds...There should be a legal way to stop these morons on covid-19. I mean it is a public health issue. Sigh...
As I have stated before, Shoe, we, as a country, are too stupid to live.  And it is now being proven every fucking day!

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 29, 2020, 09:17:41 AM
As I have stated before, Shoe, we, as a country, are too stupid to live.  And it is now being proven every fucking day!

Well, it's not different here. (We are in a much worse phase...) I know it is not helping. And I get that you are used to think it was different at yours. But I didn't mean to offend. I really got into some not-fun-kind of laughing frenzy while reading that. (Apparently, I am not used to this much coming from there either.) However, if I know a bit about American people, pottentially a large group of of them are sharing/participating with those^ 'news' are doing it to have fun.

I think there's got to be a way to take that woman's -and people like hers'- medicine licence. It shouldn't be too difficult if they tried.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 29, 2020, 09:17:41 AM

Good thing you are the one smart person left (like Charlton Heston in Omega Man).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 29, 2020, 10:09:11 AM
Well, it's not different here. (We are in a much worse phase...) I know it is not helping. And I get that you are used to think it was different at yours. But I didn't mean to offend. I really got into some not-fun-kind of laughing frenzy while reading that. (Apparently, I am not used to this much coming from there either.) However, if I know a bit about American people, pottentially a large group of of them are sharing/participating with those^ 'news' are doing it to have fun.

I think there's got to be a way to take that woman's -and people like hers'- medicine licence. It shouldn't be too difficult if they tried.

Edgar Cayce predicted all this ;-)  I would we using my Tarot cards, but I am afraid to draw the Death card in current circumstances ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 29, 2020, 10:09:11 AM

I used to think that America was 'exceptional'--but not for the last half of my life.  But I did think it was more than a decent country.  Not now.  Lies and misinformation are now entitled to their 'fair' share of news space.  A huge number of outlets are simply outlets for lies and false news reporting.  A huge number of citizens support this--love it.  The orange monster is in the process of simply dismantling all of the checks and balances that used to keep us on an even keel.  We are quickly becoming a fascist state.  And the largest group of Repubs accept and support this.  I think of trump as raping the US in full view of all and not a thing has been done to stop it.  There is still a very real possibility trump will be allowed to steal this election, which means the end of what I used to think of as The US.  I had no idea that I would live to see the end of my country--and all that destruction came from within.  Yes, Shoe, we are too stupid to live.

Baruch

About time.  You were closer to the Vietnam war than me.  We are exceptionally predatory.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.