News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Quote from: Cassia on October 06, 2020, 09:44:16 AM
I do wonder if these last few post-hospital gloating tweets just cost him the election.....He looked like shit without his mask, panting and even had me wondering if my TV set's color controls were misadjusted. Very insensitive to the sufferings of many.
I haven't seen him on TV, but the newspaper reports the same thing.  I have questioned whether the newspaper  was exaggerating that or not, but I'll take this to mean that the paper was describing it more accurately than I gave them credit.  Trump is still in denial about the seriousness of the pandemic.  I don't know if it's actual self denial, or just a manipulation to get people to contribute to the economy without regard for the health of the country.  It could be either one, but I'm starting to lean toward him really believing his own "lies" about the virus.

I read that there has been a drop in the polls after the confusion surrounding his illness, but these drops are always about 1%, which doesn't seem like a major change, but a percent here and a percent there does add up, I suppose.  His core base will remain in place, because like him or not, he has advanced the conservative agenda more than any president I can remember.  George W started wars and Reagan ran on deregulation, but neither of those issues are conservative or liberal.  Trump has been good for conservatives and I don't think anyone could argue that, given a packed court, voter suppression, tax cuts for the wealthy, and loosening of environmental regulation.  He also has the support of Russia.  He got a Hell of a lot done.  True, not one thing I approve of, but I don't speak for all voters.

Baruch

You can fool all the people all the time, and both parties do it.  The deplorable's low IQ makes this possible.  Everyone is a deplorable.

Permanent pandemic lockdown is the go-to method for totalitarianism.  Keep people locked down forever, or we will all die.  Institute single party politics, or we will all die.  Make head of single party president for life, or we will all die.  Get consultation from China on how to do this, or we will all die.  Continue to excite public paranoia, or we will all die.  Give great jobs in government to any quisling, or we will all die.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cassia

Quote from: Baruch on October 06, 2020, 11:12:15 AM
You can fool all the people all the time, and both parties do it.  The deplorable's low IQ makes this possible.  Everyone is a deplorable.

Permanent pandemic lockdown is the go-to method for totalitarianism.  Keep people locked down forever, or we will all die.  Institute single party politics, or we will all die.  Make head of single party president for life, or we will all die.  Get consultation from China on how to do this, or we will all die.  Continue to excite public paranoia, or we will all die.  Give great jobs in government to any quisling, or we will all die.
Comrade Putin thanks you for your service, but remember you will not be paid.

Baruch

Very virile alpha-male who attracts both women and gay men?  Do you feel ... threatened?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdhpfCf8F-k

Meanwhile, one month to martial law in the US (not the LARPing kind), as practiced in Wuhan.  Can you think of any reason, given the elevated stress level in Americans because of Covid, that the government might use that opportunity (never let a crisis go to waste), to determine who the loose cannons are ... in office or on the street?  A giant mental health experiment?  People who can't conceive of evil, who are ignorant of Machiavelli .. are born every day.

I am looking forward to the expansion of Guantanamo and the opening of the FEMA camps (where vaccine? will be administered).

"DEMOCRAT GOVERNOR IS REFUSING TO ABIDE BY COURT RULING ENDING COVID LOCKDOWN" ... law doesn't apply to the master race party

Agenda 21 will come later.  Worldwide slavery to the Elite is the only conclusion for history.  That is the true End of History, not Fukuyama's BS.  1984 isn't the current model.  Hunger Games is.  Life or death, your choice, but you don't get a choice about the general situation.  And yes, a masculine woman can win that game, and a feminine man will lose that game.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: trdsf on October 06, 2020, 04:49:12 AM
Yeah, apparently getting sick qualifies you as an epidemiologist.
I saw a little snippet of news - some talking head saying that Trump has more experience with covid than Biden because he's had it personally.  I hope that was just some bizarre joke and not a serious argument.

Hydra009

White House refuses to aid contact tracing efforts (i.e. save lives).

They did do the bare minimum and notified people who had close contact with the Superspreader in Chief in the two days prior to him announcing his covid infection but notified them via email rather than calling them, which is a rather bizarre departure from procedure.  Hopefully, everyone checks their emails every day.  Otherwise, they'd go out and about with no knowledge of likely exposure whatsoever.

They also suspiciously cut the CDC out of the entire process.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 06, 2020, 01:04:46 PM
I saw a little snippet of news - some talking head saying that Trump has more experience with covid than Biden because he's had it personally.  I hope that was just some bizarre joke and not a serious argument.

A weak argument.  Like saying a rapist has more experience with rape than a non-rapist (or rape victim has more experience with rape than someone never raped).  Times are coming when you will have to choose which you are.  A lose-lose situation.  History rarely presents win-win situations.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Apparently the steroids he was given act like whatever those guys in Big Trouble in Little China took, making him feel invincible. DJTJ was worried about his mental health - finally.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

How would you guys react if I told you that Disease A and Disease B should be regarded the same when one is about 30-40 times more lethal than the other?  (and substantially different in other ways as well)  Would you think that I made a wise appraisal of the situation or think that I'm totally off my rocker?  Just curious.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/06/facebook-removes-trump-post-falsely-comparing-coronavirus-and-the-flu.html

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 06, 2020, 02:19:45 PM
How would you guys react if I told you that Disease A and Disease B should be regarded the same when one is about 30-40 times more lethal than the other?  (and substantially different in other ways as well)  Would you think that I made a wise appraisal of the situation or think that I'm totally off my rocker?  Just curious.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/06/facebook-removes-trump-post-falsely-comparing-coronavirus-and-the-flu.html

I would believe Covid is 2x more deadly, but on the same population age range as seasonal flu.  A real plague would kill 20% of the population.  That is yet to come.  Covid is a trial size bioweapon.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 06, 2020, 01:04:46 PM
No joke.  Saw a statement to the effect that Biden not getting covid makes him weaker than the orange monster.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SGOS

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 06, 2020, 02:14:42 PM
Apparently the steroids he was given act like whatever those guys in Big Trouble in Little China took, making him feel invincible.
Yep that's Dexamethasone.  They gave me a shot of that during a bout of pseudogout in the ER.  It's powerful.  It took the gout out in an hour, and put me on a high for 3 days.  I did experience a feeling that I was on top of things, in a groove, everything I did was right, and in tune with everything around me.  It was a power blast to my ego.  I was talking to strangers and engaging with everyone like they were old friends.  As I recall, the strangers responded in kind too.  On that second day, I went to see Dr. Strange in 3D IMAX.  I thought it was the best movie I had ever seen.  The psychedelic images on Dex were incredible.  I still think it's a great movie, but I'm not euphoric about it anymore.  Then I gradually returned to normal.  I didn't experience a crash.  Things just got normal again.  I can see Trump on the stuff.  Take his bravado and increase it by 600%.  He probably does feel invincible.

Jason Harvestdancer

He's recovered much too quickly.  Obviously he was pretending to be sick in order to show how strong and tough he is, and also to show that Covid is no big deal.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 06, 2020, 04:17:57 PM
No joke.  Saw a statement to the effect that Biden not getting covid makes him weaker than the orange monster.

If you consider A that leaves to B that leads back to the opposite of A which leads back to the opposite of B ... you might be a political dog chasing its own tail ;-)

You made yourself sick for 4 years over a damn election?  Therapy perhaps is called for.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on October 06, 2020, 10:00:23 PM
He's recovered much too quickly.  Obviously he was pretending to be sick in order to show how strong and tough he is, and also to show that Covid is no big deal.

I agree with the others, maybe you are using reverse psychology, with no sarc label.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.