Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 03, 2020, 01:20:29 PM
Tested positive:

Chris Christie (who spent 4 maskless days with Trump)
Kellyanne Conway (here she is with Bill Barr, who refuses to quarantine despite likely exposure to a deadly plague.  Note the small number of masks and 1 face shield.  Btw, face shields are basically pointless without the mask)
GOP chair Ronna McDaniel
Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien
US Senator from NC Thom Tillis (R)
US Senator from Wisconsin Ron Johnson (R)

11 positive coronavirus tests traced by to presidential debate, where the Trumpers refused to wear masks.

Example of cause/effect.  Senator Johnson tested negative on Sept 14 after being exposed to someone who tested positive on or before that date, was in quarantine for 14 days, but was exposed in DC to another person Sept 29 who has since tested positive, and now he tests positive.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

I guess it's safe to say Trump isn't lying, then.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 03, 2020, 01:45:25 PM
I guess it's safe to say Trump isn't lying, then.

Best regular person comment ...

"Trump is undergoing a metamorphic phase transition in which he'll attain the next level of God Emperor." ... reality IS a video game ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Demon sperm lady offers to help treat covid-striken republicans with hydroxychloroquine

Sounds like a solid plan by both a well-respected medical expert and a proven treatment regime.  :P  Surely, they'd have no objection.

SGOS

While at Walmart yesterday, a woman employee was wearing a Trump 2020 mask.  I wonder if trump gets royalties from those.

Blackleaf

Quote from: SGOS on October 03, 2020, 02:56:30 PM
While at Walmart yesterday, a woman employee was wearing a Trump 2020 mask.  I wonder if trump gets royalties from those.

I've been seeing plenty of those at my store. Seems kinda weird to be wearing a mask promoting the guy who told you you didn't need one.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on October 03, 2020, 02:56:30 PM

The millionaires, being the Elite, share their spoils taken from the 99% ... sometimes.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 03, 2020, 02:15:21 PM
Demon sperm lady offers to help treat covid-striken republicans with hydroxychloroquine

Sounds like a solid plan by both a well-respected medical expert and a proven treatment regime.  :P  Surely, they'd have no objection.

Obviously an atheist LARPing ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 03, 2020, 03:12:54 PM
I've been seeing plenty of those at my store. Seems kinda weird to be wearing a mask promoting the guy who told you you didn't need one.

Better that, than them chasing you down the street with weapons, eh?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on October 02, 2020, 09:35:39 PM
Did he claim the virus was a hoax, or the hype was a hoax?  He was shutting down travel from China back when Pelosi was telling people to go out and party in Chinatown.
Tens of thousands of people flew here from China after that so-called "shutdown," and America was far from the first country to even do that much - I think more than 40 countries did it before we did. But most of the early cases came from Europe, which had no constraints on travelers.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cassia

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 03, 2020, 07:54:05 PM
Tens of thousands of people flew here from China after that so-called "shutdown,"
Yep, I know of at least one engineer that had no problem getting home last April after a stint in China. He did self isolate but was glad to be back.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 03, 2020, 07:54:05 PM
Tens of thousands of people flew here from China after that so-called "shutdown," and America was far from the first country to even do that much - I think more than 40 countries did it before we did. But most of the early cases came from Europe, which had no constraints on travelers.

US has plenty of resident Chinese college students.  Italy had lots of Chinese guest workers.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 02, 2020, 10:46:13 PM
If I walked up to you and said that this coronavirus stuff is a hoax and walked away, what would you think I meant?

That Trump's must have recently that it was true, and you must disagree with him no matter the issue or cost.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

"Microchip'd? DARPA Biochip To "Save" Us From COVID Can Control Human DNA" ... you too can be part of the Borg Cube
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cassia

It’s that little souvenir of a terrible year
Which makes me wonder why

Name that tune....