News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Donald is in trouble

Started by ferdmonger, September 08, 2023, 08:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

The direction of these posts today was inevitable.

SGOS

I was following the minute by minute written updates in the New York Times, and I kept thinking, "Is this guy's name really Pecker?" And then I would think, "Why doesn't he change it?" It was hard to concentrate on the actual content of the comments.

SGOS

NYT
QuoteJustice Juan M. Merchan will hear arguments over whether the former president violated his gag order before The National Enquirer's former publisher takes the stand.
As far as I'm concerned, inciting your constituents to violence or to riot at the Capitol is tantamount to yelling, "FIRE," in a crowded theater. Especially, when so many constituents are such wack-a-doodles. But still, they are going to hear arguments over this. Seems like a waste of time to me.

Unbeliever

Don Snoreleone is a master of stochastic terrorism.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

ferdmonger

Does anyone know why 10 counts of obstruction of justice were allowed to wither on the vine after Mueller stated that former presidents when out of office can be prosecuted for crimes? 

I wish I knew, and this prick is still getting away with this shit.   

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 25, 2024, 05:02:41 PMFederal judge upholds verdict in E. Jean Carroll case and denies Trump's motion for a new trial

I am not a legal-mastermind.

Is this just: he can't do the trial over? Or is it that he can't appeal the case.

I'm hoping for the latter, cause i imagine the former being impossible anyway.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

ferdmonger

Joe Biden today said he will debate Trump. Yeah, let's have good old-fashioned honorable debate with the only man in over 200 years to fail to peacefully transfer power. Biden previously stated that a debate would depend on Trump's "behavior".  Oh please. It's a bit late in the game to modify Trump's behavior.

"I won't debate the first candidate in history who fails to acknowledge the will of the voters" should have been his response.

Trump will please his base by vomiting insults and miscellaneous meaningless words at the camera, and Fox Spews will faithfully report on how Trump owned the stage and took Biden to the woodshed. Don't take this bait.

SGOS

Quote from: ferdmonger on April 26, 2024, 08:00:44 PMBiden previously stated that a debate would depend on Trump's "behavior".
Last debate, the debate sponsor threatened to turn off Trump's mike when Biden was talking, but I'm sure that was all for publicity. Turn off his mike and miss Trumps refusal to comply with debate rules? Come on. No one watched that debate for thoughtful presentations. Let's face it. You can't look away when Trump has the floor, except when you have to vomit.

ferdmonger

Trump is a caricature of a caricature at this point.  Can you imagine a debate?

(Good thing I'm not the moderator.)

"Mr. Trump. You lost over 60 court cases.  Chris Krebs stated the election was secure. Bill Barr stated what you're peddling is bullshit. Republican secretaries of state have certified the results. Multiple hand recounts and audits confirmed a Biden win.  With this in mind, please tell the voters, specifically why you feel the election was stolen."

"Because it was rigged.  Obviously.  Many people are saying it was rigged.  Bigly! Grown men with tears in their eyes telling me how rigged it was."

I can't even handle this man allowed a national audience to spew his crap.   

Hydra009

Quote from: ferdmonger on April 26, 2024, 09:01:40 PMI can't even handle this man allowed a national audience to spew his crap.
Lots of people confuse aggression with strength, wealth with know-how, and narrow-mindedness with "having strong beliefs"

Dark Lightning

The crazier he acts, the more the magats cheer.

Hydra009

Trump's stolen classified document stash was readily accessible for anyone wandering by - a coathanger or "very tiny screwdriver" would get you access to who knows what

Hydra009

Checks and balances on Monday, complete immunity on Tuesday, coup on Wednesday, pro-coup on Thursday