News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

If you support shillary...

Started by Jannabear, February 19, 2016, 06:23:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nonsensei

Quote from: mauricio on February 22, 2016, 09:45:37 PM
I hope trump wins and wakes the shit up of the left and libertarians of america. You all sound like battered wifes with the lesser of two evils argument.

Thats like hoping someone gets shot in the fucking chest as a means of waking them up. Oh yeah they'll finally be awake. For about 1.5 seconds before they pass out and die.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

mauricio

Quote from: Nonsensei on February 22, 2016, 09:55:11 PM
Thats like hoping someone gets shot in the fucking chest as a means of waking them up. Oh yeah they'll finally be awake. For about 1.5 seconds before they pass out and die.

That because you believe trump will destroy the USA which is extremely unlikely. But if he truly goes full retard he is gonna make the left and libertarias suffer, and that will hopefully kick some life into them. Plus im not american so I dont give shit lolololololol i just want to enjoy your meme elections. BTW im mainly taking the piss. No bully pls, onegai.

mauricio

A president does not really hold that much power to ruin a nation with such a huge and solidified goverment. imo, even if he tried hard and attempted to do something like mass deport muslims he would get allahu ackbared before that.

Atheon

Quote from: mauricio on February 22, 2016, 10:22:31 PM
That because you believe trump will destroy the USA which is extremely unlikely. But if he truly goes full retard he is gonna make the left and libertarias suffer, and that will hopefully kick some life into them. Plus im not american so I dont give shit lolololololol i just want to enjoy your meme elections. BTW im mainly taking the piss. No bully pls, onegai.
People said the same about Reagan. "Let's let him be elected and wake up the American left" they said. Didn't happen. The damage he did to America is ongoing.

Trump is far worse than Reagan.

We on the left have to unify behind Sanders or Clinton; whoever wins. We cannot afford having someone like Trump nominating Supreme Court justices or signing the insane bills passed by the Republicans in Congress.

This division between the Bernie supporters and Hillary supporters is EXACTLY what the Republicans want. "Divide and conquer." One thing's for sure: NEVER give the Republicans what they want. We must stand united against them.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Atheon on February 23, 2016, 02:31:48 AM
People said the same about Reagan. "Let's let him be elected and wake up the American left" they said. Didn't happen. The damage he did to America is ongoing.

Trump is far worse than Reagan.

We on the left have to unify behind Sanders or Clinton; whoever wins. We cannot afford having someone like Trump nominating Supreme Court justices or signing the insane bills passed by the Republicans in Congress.

This division between the Bernie supporters and Hillary supporters is EXACTLY what the Republicans want. "Divide and conquer." One thing's for sure: NEVER give the Republicans what they want. We must stand united against them.
Thank you for this post. Thank you.

drunkenshoe

You are just in the same position as we are over here. You need to vote for the lesser evil trying to secure that batshit crazy won't rule. (How ironic is that) We have lost at some point because of many factors 14 years ago in almost a 100 years and religious motive is the least of those factors. It's just a political mask.

Good luck. The result will affect all of us. It will affect my life. (How fucked up is that)
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: mauricio on February 22, 2016, 09:45:37 PM
I hope trump wins and wakes the shit up of the left and libertarians of america. You all sound like battered wifes with the lesser of two evils argument.

Not just a battered wife, but one with two husbands.  Both of whom are bastards.  Every nation's population is in the Matrix, the Stockholm effect.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Atheon on February 23, 2016, 02:31:48 AM

The division was calculated years ago with Benghazi, the emails, now the speaking fees - all these fake scandals are the work of Republicans, yet Sanders' supporters are buying into them, and so the GOP's strategy  is working so far.

Shiranu

My god, they really are taking over...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Quote from: Atheon on February 23, 2016, 02:31:48 AMWe on the left have to unify behind Sanders or Clinton; whoever wins. We cannot afford having someone like Trump nominating Supreme Court justices or signing the insane bills passed by the Republicans in Congress.
This.  Hopefully, the winner finds a way to incorporate the loser into his/her administration like Obama did in 2008.  Otherwise, there very well could be just enough bad blood to change the outcome of this election.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 25, 2016, 04:07:24 AM
This.  Hopefully, the winner finds a way to incorporate the loser into his/her administration like Obama did in 2008.  Otherwise, there very well could be just enough bad blood to change the outcome of this election.

A new Civil War would be fun.  Think of 4th of July ... with nuke fireworks.  On what planet does it say ... if my candidate doesn't win, I get to start a war or otherwise go kill someone.  Maybe it isn't just the candidates who suck, maybe they really do represent the voters, and the voters suck.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: pr126 on March 25, 2016, 02:39:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKosd0xJadE
For every issue-ignorant democrat out there, I can find you 10, much more dangerous, fact-twisted republicans.

(And, by the way, Hillary is not in favor of Sharia law.)
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Solomon Zorn

Just decided to check out this thread. My apologies for being late.

Quote from: josephpalazzo on February 19, 2016, 01:57:08 PM

Thanks for the insults. Consider yourself on my ignore list.
And with that post, Jannabear wins the debate with Joe. Sorry Joe, but Jannabear's video is pretty scathing. It's not about gay-rights, it's about bad-character.

Hillary voted for the war in Iraq. She changed her stance just recently (less than 6 years ago) about gay marriage, and then tried to say she always supported it. She completely made up that story about landing under fire. (There is video of her actual arrival that proves it). And of course the e-mail scandal has potentially just begun.

All in all, she seems to be carelessly duplicitous. I don't trust her.

Bernie seems more genuine. Some of his ideas could take us in the right direction. Others would get weeded out, or develop into more practical measures.

But either candidate would be sufficient to save the supreme court, and neither candidate will be very effective beyond that, unless we also elect a democratic congress to help enact progressive legislation.

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: mauricio on February 22, 2016, 10:33:40 PM
A president does not really hold that much power to ruin a nation with such a huge and solidified goverment...
He gets to nominate Supreme Court Justices, who decide the constitutionality of laws when they are challenged. The next president will have one for sure, and likely two, since Ruth Bader Ginsberg can't have much juice left in her. These are lifetime appointments, and will affect our laws for decades to come. So a conservative being elected will ruin some aspects of our country, probably for the rest of my lifetime. And the radical changes in law will happen immediately, since the Republicans already have the house and the senate, they will have complete control of our government.