Boko Haram burn children alive in raid on school in Nigeria

Started by Fidel_Castronaut, July 06, 2013, 12:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Valigarmander"Guys. Hey, guys.

I just wanted to point out that 500 years ago, Christians were bad too.

So, you know, don't be so judgmental towards Islam.

Whatcha mean 500 yrs ago?
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

viocjit

Quote from: "baronvonrort"
Quote from: "viocjit"Never forget that many Muslims practice the Taqiyya (Arabic : ????). This word can means "religious dissimulation" (it have others signification).
Many sunnis say that only the shi'a use this but I can say you that many sunnis use this stuff.

Taqiyya is a shia thing the sunnis deny that doctrine applies to them,the shia have a temporary marriage called "mutah marriage" which the sunnis claim is deviant yet they have the same thing by a different name called misyar marriage.
The sunnis are only allowed to lie in 3 circumstances.
1.To their wives
2.At times of war (non muslim land is called Dar al Harb or land of war so they can lie to non muslims)
3.To reconcile 2 or more parties. ( yeah getting caught telling lies really helps to reconcile people. :shock: )

Lots of bad stuff happening in Nigeria for a long time, does anyone recall the 2002 Miss world riots by the religion of peace?
QuoteThe Miss world contest is moving to London from Nigeria after riots by muslim youths oppoed to the show left more than 100 people dead and 500 injured...
//http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/november/23/newsid_3226000/3226740.stm

I'm ok with you about these things but many sunnis think that western world = dar al-Harb. Therefore many of them lie voluntary when they say that Islam = peacefull religion.

Colanth

Boko Haram, a typical religion that rejects modernity and Western education (it means "Western learning is forbidden"), even though the founder had a Western education, a graduate degree, drove a Mercedes and lived a luxurious lifestyle.  Kind of like the Pope telling everyone to live in mud huts.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Bigot Burner

Reading about this made me gag. Abominable, unspeakable shit. The ones responsible for this atrocity can't be punished quickly enough.
"Messianic fuckheads are a superstitious, cowardly lot, and I must strike fear into their hearts"

- Spider Jerusalem (a.k.a. Hunter S. Thompson in the future) paraphrasing Batman.

frosty

Quote from: "Colanth"Boko Haram, a typical religion that rejects modernity and Western education (it means "Western learning is forbidden"), even though the founder had a Western education, a graduate degree, drove a Mercedes and lived a luxurious lifestyle.  Kind of like the Pope telling everyone to live in mud huts.

I would say "Welcome to the land of religious hypocrisy, I'll be your tour guide for the day", but I've seen your posts and I know you are well aware of religious greed, opportunism and subjugation.