Black Lives Protesters Shot in Minnesota

Started by Shiranu, November 26, 2015, 01:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Just realised no one had posted this, so here we go...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/black-lives-matter-minneapolis-armed-white-men-video_565481a0e4b0d4093a59289b

QuoteOleuchi Omeoga, a protester who witnessed the shooting on Monday, told the Associated Press that the perpetrators of the crime were three masked men. She said the men “weren’t supposed to be” at the encampment, where activists have been protesting the death of 24-year-old Jamar Clark, a black man shot in the head by police on Nov. 15.

After the masked men left the encampment, several protesters followed them to a street corner. The men in masks then fired, according to Omeoga. None of the victims sustained life-threatening injuries.

“Last night 2 white supremacists, one carrying a pistol, showed up to our peaceful protest at the 4th precinct,” the post said. “After community members on livestream started questioning them they left without incident, then we later found a video of them en route to the protest brandishing a pistol and making comments including ‘stay white’ and justifying the killing of Jamar Clark.”

"We’re going to go see what these fucking dindus are up to," the first man said to the camera, which was apparently live-streamed to an online audience. He showed a gun, and said the two men are driving to the protest because they take issue with the protesters’ claims of police brutality.

"Stay white!" the man with glasses said to end his remarks.

Funny how we have terrorist attacks like this here in the States and not a word is said, unless it was someone with brown skin doing it... then it would be plastered all over the news for the next month or two.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Yes, only Muslims are terrorists.  I will be sure and explain that to my KKK ancestors ;-(  The KKK is still around in many new forms ... but they ran out of bed sheets.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

mauricio

Quote from: Shiranu on November 26, 2015, 01:24:08 PM
Just realised no one had posted this, so here we go...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/black-lives-matter-minneapolis-armed-white-men-video_565481a0e4b0d4093a59289b

Funny how we have terrorist attacks like this here in the States and not a word is said, unless it was someone with brown skin doing it... then it would be plastered all over the news for the next month or two.

terrorist attack? Please go do your own research, do not just swallow the fake ass narrative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNRKvjThTwg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP9fxsP_lmU

The video of the guys in a car spouting /pol/ and bane memes are just trolling and the guy with the gun is a hispanic already free because he was not in the city at the time of the shooting. There's no proof they were the shooters so far they got arrested because BLM doxed them and spread their names and the videos around. They came there to live stream the protest while subtly baneposting (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj3gc91IpFE and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEI9sYxi6p0) till the protesters basically kick them out, one guy was assaulted a lost his wrist watch. Some days later the shooting happened, the culprits have not being identified yet but saigamarine (the hispanic guy holding the gun) was not one of them, neither was the asian guy. And it was not just random shooting into the crowd the videos and the witness show it was clearly a physical confrontation and a chase.

video of the perspective of the shooter group getting surrounded and attacked by the protesters mob.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc3c6cK9p_w

And obviously shitty rags like the huffpost cannot do basic research like what a i did in  a couple hours and are already pushing a retarded narrative of white supremacists shooting poor peaceful protesters because they are black.

Shiranu

Yea, I'm sure they brought guns to the rally for reasons other than terror...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

mauricio

basically the most likely scenario is that BLM got trolled by some 4chan memes and anons from /k/ then they got paranoid  and assaulted a guy and kicked him out of public property and a cop gave him a lift which made them even more paranoid (http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/56323905) and some days later attacked some other guys, maybe a different group of anons, and they got shot in self defense.

mauricio

Quote from: Shiranu on November 26, 2015, 09:13:34 PM
Yea, I'm sure they brought guns to the rally for reasons other than terror...

what are you talking about? How do you even know their intentions can you read minds? What does that even matter? They are /k/ anons their entire board is about guns, they probably carry everywhere. What does it matter anyway go watch the videos and check all the info, the guy showing the gun was not even present at the shooting. There's ample evidence that the protestors by their own fucking admission were violent and assaulted several people who were just standing around and filming on public property. People defending themselves with non lethal shots after being assaulted and chased by a mob is not fucking terror.

Baruch

Just young White guys acting stupid around potentially pissed Black guys?  Smart!  Life isn't West Side Story. If morons want to rumble, leave me out of it.  The US would love it some race war ... because we are the Chosen Ones.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Shiranu on November 26, 2015, 01:24:08 PMFunny how we have terrorist attacks like this here in the States and not a word is said, unless it was someone with brown skin doing it... then it would be plastered all over the news for the next month or two.
It would spoil the narrative. We can't have that, now, can we?
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

mauricio

Quote from: Baruch on November 26, 2015, 10:00:51 PM
Just young White guys acting stupid around potentially pissed Black guys?  Smart!  Life isn't West Side Story. If morons want to rumble, leave me out of it.  The US would love it some race war ... because we are the Chosen Ones.

As you can see in the videos they were pretty chill and non confrontational, they were mainly filming and joking around for the stream viewers but not directly saying anything disparaging to the protesters, but they underestimated the fact that someone could find out about the /k/ stream and how paranoid and aggressive the protesters would get. However the group with the shooter was a different one (I think one of the members was in the original group too) of whom we only have the mute video of their perspective, also very short video of a protester filming how the mob went to confront them ( and he was told to stop filming, which is awfully suspicious why would his fellow protester make him stop?) and the video of 2 protesters explaining what happened, which describe how the mob punched them and chased them even though they knew one of the guys had a gun until they got shot.

mauricio

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on November 26, 2015, 10:16:23 PM
It would spoil the narrative. We can't have that, now, can we?

I would be all up in favor of disproving a right wing narrative, but sadly this turned out to be just a left wing narrative. That is the whole "white supremacist terrorist shooting peaceful protesters because they were black". That is not true at all.

Baruch

What actually happened is for the courts ... and guilt assigned.  Which is a primitive legal ritual not unlike the polluting of Greek Thebes by Oedipus.

People make narratives.  The problem comes about when certain parties want everyone to share the same narrative (at least within their political group .. that is what ideology is).  Of course all narratives are false (half truths) ... and all ideology is false (psychosis) ... and all political parties are just so many Crips and Bloods.  Again, why would I want to have anything to do with this?  I am not a judge, and not a politician ... thank G-d for that!

So are you a red ant or a black ant?  Where is my giant can of Raid?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Yes, I'm sure there is a perfectly reasonable reason you would take a gun to a rally you disagree with and intend to show you disagree with.

I'm sure that is a rational, intelligent decision and its all the protesters fault like FOX always says...

mauricio

Quote from: Shiranu on November 27, 2015, 01:32:10 AM
Yes, I'm sure there is a perfectly reasonable reason you would take a gun to a rally you disagree with and intend to show you disagree with.

I'm sure that is a rational, intelligent decision and its all the protesters fault like FOX always says...

First who are you talking about? The shooter? Do you have any info on him and his intentions? why are you claiming things about his intentions when we don't even know who the shooter was. It was not the guy in the video with the gun and saying "stay white" he was not on the time and place of the shooting and has already been let go by the police.

If anything going to the protest was the "irrational" decision since the protesters had been throwing molotov bombs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpZX07wc9Iw

and bricks to the police precinct. So it was potentially dangerous, even thought most of the protesters looked pretty chill on the streams previous to the assaults on the anons. But bringing a gun, specially if you believe in a gun as an effective self defense tool, makes perfect sense and it seems like it actually worked if the story from the witness is true it may have been proper self defense. Carrying a gun is not on itself a sign that tells you the intention of the person. In the case of the violence by the protesters we do not need magic to try to determine their intentions since their actions, on the videos and the witness testimony, speak for themselves.

Baruch

I bet alcohol or drugs were involved too ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.