News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Site Down Time

Started by wolf39us, March 05, 2022, 03:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf39us

Hello Everyone,

So sorry about the downtime.  To be honest I don't really hang around too much and only heard about the site being down through discord.  

In an effort to restore, I have made some backend corrections as well as upgrading to the latest version.  

I think it looks very nice and it appears to work nicely on mobile as well.  

Don't expect everything to be the same and I know the like system is probably not active anymore.  I will mess with it at my leisure at some point.  

Enjoy!

Blackleaf

Ah. Nice. Good to see the forums back up and running.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Cassia

Nice...Missed my daily AF buddies. Almost joined a church. 

the_antithesis

Quote from: Cassia on March 05, 2022, 07:17:56 PMNice...Missed my daily AF buddies. Almost joined a church.

That was the first thing I did.

Mike Cl

Was adrift in the cosmos.  Home again. :))
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SGOS

I may have deleted my cookies.  Now I'm posting in an attempt to get the feel of the new format.

aitm

Thank you Wolf.....I thought it was the russkies!
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

aitm

Looks like we are going to be "roughing" it for a few days. Ya'll jes relax and give the boys some time...I know...we was all a bit nervous for a few days, but we're still here.🤫
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mike Cl

Would someone remind me how to post a new avatar?
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Dark Lightning

Click on your handle, and go to "profile edit". It's right there.

Mr.Obvious

Anybody know where to find the option to what view ´unread posts´there are, in this New lay-out?

Mr.Obvious

gawdzilla sama Jr.

I'm Gawdzilla Sama. Couldn't remember my password for the site so I restarted. Thanks for getting her up and running.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: gawdzilla sama Jr. on March 07, 2022, 05:16:04 AMI'm Gawdzilla Sama. Couldn't remember my password for the site so I restarted. Thanks for getting her up and running.

This isn´t even your final form.