News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Dumb things theists say .

Started by leo, July 24, 2013, 11:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leo

What is the dumbest stuff you ever heard from a theist ?  When something good happens " thank god " and when something  bad happens "god works in mysterious ways". This always make me laugh. :rollin:  :rollin:
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Hydra009

"Science is a religion"

:Hangman:

mykcob4

The most ridiculous thing that all christians say is a bad stab at logic.
Christian talking to an atheist: "Well if your wrong about heaven you should accept god just to be safe."

GSOgymrat

ApostateLois

The idea that God gave us free will, but gets angry when we use it, makes no sense to me. It's like giving your child a box of matches and then getting angry when he sets the house on fire.
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Hydra009""Science is a religion"

:Hangman:
"Atheism is a religion."

:Hangman:  :Hangman:
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

IMMadAsHell

Things like when someone saves a theists child or loved one,  (Like a doctor, fireman, policeman etc) and their first response is Thank you God or thank you Jesus and then ignore the person who is directly responsible for saving that loved one is not only stupid but so ungrateful it tends to upset me.

Also when a theist sits down at my table knowing I don't believe in their god and says "Let us pray".

Or how about when someone you love dies and their response is "well he/she is in a better place"
I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. – Susan B. Anthony

Two hands working can accomplish more than a thousand clasped in prayer. – Anonymous

AllPurposeAtheist

Well...those are dumb, but I do believe this one has em all beat..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Well...those are dumb, but I do believe this one has em all beat..
[ Image ]
What? I... what?

AllPurposeAtheist

Maybe she meant to say she'll let him fuck her in the ass 'cause she loves Jesus?? Musta been a massive typo. :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

ZachyFTW

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Well...those are dumb, but I do believe this one has em all beat..
[ Image ]

Wow. That might be the most ignorant thing I've ever seen anyone tweet ever. I follow Chad Ochocinco so that's saying something!
"If you wake up tomorrow morning and say a few Latin words over your pancakes thinking that they will turn into Elvis Presley, then you have lost your mind. Do the same with a cracker and Jesus, then you\'re just a Catholic."- Sam Harris

PickelledEggs

I see your wanting to die so she can suck dick in heaven tweet and raise you an instagram post of a theist claiming science is circular logic

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"I see your wanting to die so she can suck dick in heaven tweet and raise you an instagram post of a theist claiming science is circular logic
A theist thinks science is full of holes. News at eleven.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Quote from: "PickelledEggs"I see your wanting to die so she can suck dick in heaven tweet and raise you an instagram post of a theist claiming science is circular logic
A theist thinks science is full of holes. News at eleven.
So do scientists.

Black holes, worm holes, ass holes.

bada94

His ways are higher than ours...
One shouldn\'t believe everything one reads on the internet. - Abraham Lincoln

The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species. - Christopher Hitchens