News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 22, 2020, 04:56:06 PM
Too many Christians want the Tribulation to hurry up and happen - they're tired of waiting for their Jebus to come save them. As if they have the right to keep and bear Armageddon.

Secular "accelerationists" are similar.  They want country X to go full communist, so that it can burn.  Like drug addiction, you can't recover unless you hit bottom, assuming you don't die in the attempt.

Latest ...

"Hospital Workers Turn Down COVID Vaccine: "There's Too Much Mistrust"" ... doctors acting like politicians, politicians acting like doctors ...

"Black Pastors Refuse To Push COVID Vaccine, Turn Congregants Into 'Guinea Pigs'" .. they can spell Tuskeegee, the sterilization of Black women.

"CDC Says "No Evidence" UK COVID Mutation Is Deadlier, Or More Severe" ... obvious lies, we are all going to die (someday), I just know it!

"...a university presentation stating that COVID-19 “had no effect on the percentage of deaths of older people” and that the virus “has also not increased the total number of deaths” in comparison to historical data..." ... John's Hopkins Medical School study, had to be pulled because the CIA didn't like it.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"WHO Deletes Naturally Acquired Immunity from Its Website" ... "...while some vaccines were created and distributed in just over four months, others have taken over 40 years to develop. Then again, previous pandemics have petered out without any vaccine at all." ... WHO wholly owned by CCP and vaccine makers.

"Mandatory Vaccines & Woke Logic" ... "Cornell Univ ..why are BIPOC people the only ones who are allowed to not trust the medical establishment?" ... BIPOC is slang for Colored Folk at Cornell University.  Some people are free from medical dictatorship.
===

"Leaked Docs Reveal How China's 'Army Of Paid Internet Trolls' Helped Censor COVID-19" ... hope y'all got yuan in your stockings ;-)
===

"Scientists Scramble To Identify Culprit Behind Covid Vaccine Allergic Reactions" ... "Although I think we’re just speculating here…it is known that one of the components that is present in both of the vaccinesâ€"polyethylene glycolâ€"can be associated, uncommonly, with allergic reactions." ... some people do react to trace compounds, probably including mercury.  But the conspiracy isn't that vaccines are not fool proof, but that the number of people who might be allergic is thankfully small.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"TEL AVIV UNIVERSITY SAYS UV DOES KILL CORONAVIRUS" .. proof that Jews are behind Covid?

"The plandemic isn't the problem, hysterical opportunistic communists holding elected office is." .. a worldwide problem.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

One of my husband's cousins just died of COVID. They were not close but it is the first family member to die from the disease.

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on December 27, 2020, 09:48:54 PM
One of my husband's cousins just died of COVID. They were not close but it is the first family member to die from the disease.

Hope your SO can grieve well.  I have had a number of friends/relatives with it, but no deaths so far.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

My extended family hasn't reported anything yet, but their close relations have started coming down with the rona.  This virus is certainly making a lot of inroads around here.  A little over 500k cases so far in a state of 10.5 million.  A little under 1 in 20 odds.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: GSOgymrat on December 27, 2020, 09:48:54 PM

It feels different. One of my dad's friend died of ocvid-19 recently and even though I didn't know anything about the man, I felt really bad.

I think, because this is a pandemic, the general human failure in reacting to the situation makes me feel miserable, and I keep thinking 'it could have been prevented...it could have been prevented...' for every death in my head. I don't know what would I do if someone close to me dies of it.

Civilisation my ass. We don't deserve this planet.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Yes, it could have been prevented, if Truman had allowed MacArthur to nuke China in 1951.  People still pretending China had nothing to do with this (because they support CCP propaganda).

"2020: How COVID Was Used To Change The World Forever" ... stick to the Elite plan!

"UK Journalist Hounded After Pointing Out That Only Old And Sick Die From COVID" ... "Talkradio host Julia Hartley-Brewer used the National Health Service’s own statistics to point out that “Just 377 healthy people under 60 have died of Covid.”" ... on Twitter ... burn the witch!

""Picking Quarrels & Provoking Trouble" - China Slams Journalist With 4 Years In Jail Over COVID Reporting" ... China has nothing to hide

"World's First COVID 'Human Challenge' Begins As UK Prepares To Infect 2,500 Volunteers" ... Dachau in the UK?

"Santa The Super-Spreader, Kills 18 In Belgian Nursing Home" .. sent by Governor Cuomo?  He has a tendency to send sick people into nursing homes.

"Major Covid Vaccine Glitch Emerges: Most Europeans, Including Hospital Staff, Refuse To Take It" ... and I though Europeans were the most woke?
===

"WHO Chief Scientist Warns "No Evidence COVID Vaccine Prevents Viral Transmission"" ... you are still infectious, even if you are asymptomatic, and even if you get the vaccine ... "She insisted that all who receive the vaccine continue to wear masks and follow all social distancing and travel guidelines..." .. forever, peasants!

"Israeli Man Dies After Receiving COVID Vaccine As 5K+ "Health Impact Events" Reported In US" .. a few eggs must be broken to make an omelet (NYT reporter talking about Stalin's purges).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Let me just grab my vaccine - outta the way medical workers - then trash talk this whole vaccination thing now that I'm spared from the consequences.

All I'm saying is maybe all of us don't have to be vaccinated.  Maybe just the special ones, you know?

Baruch

People who want the vaccine ... hope it works for you.  But there is no cure for being infectious, or for hypochondria.

"WHO: Bigger Pandemic Than COVID Is Coming" ... Chinese weapons labs still hard at work, not just new Covid mutants.  In the end, the cucked humanity is doomed, only Han Chinese genes will survive.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Louisiana congressman-elect dies of Covid--headlines tell us.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/louisiana-congressman-elect-dies-covid-025154687.html

Rep.-elect Luke Letlow (R-La.) has died from coronavirus, multiple sources confirmed Tuesday evening. He was 41.

Letlow, who announced on Dec. 18 that he tested positive for Covid-19, had been in the intensive care unit at Ochsner LSU Health in Shreveport.

My reaction???  Joy!!  I will be even happier if more repubs die of this disease. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

Yeah, I say good riddance to bad rubbish.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

So y'all are so moral (by nature).  Really?  I see no evidence beyond LARP thuggery.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Five LA hospitals closed doors to ambulances

QuoteProblems on Sunday caused at least five hospitals in L.A. County to declare an internal disaster, which closed the facilities to all ambulance traffic â€" not just certain types of ambulance patients, as is more typical.

QuoteOn Nov. 1, L.A. County was averaging about 1,300 coronavirus cases a day on a weekly basis; L.A. County is now averaging 14,000 cases a day. The daily rate at which coronavirus test results are coming back positive is now 17% in L.A. County, more than quadruple the comparable figure Nov. 1, when the positivity rate was less than 4%.
Yikes.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 30, 2020, 12:08:19 AM
Five LA hospitals closed doors to ambulances
Yikes.

That's really bad. I have friends and family in LA, including my 83-year-old mother-in-law who was "out shopping" today when we called.