News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

So will you continue to mask over cancer, heart disease etc ... they kill more than coronavirus.  Japanese people voluntarily mask (not as magic totalitarianism) because they are civilized, unlike Americans.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

So they're talking about a vaccine that might be releasing soon. I'm kinda surprised the timing of it hasn't had people spreading conspiracy theories about "big pharma" secretly holding on to this vaccine, waiting for a Bidden victory before releasing it. Or the vaccine being a scam, so the Left could pretend the fake virus suddenly goes away as soon as Biden is President.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

I hope it's effective and without substantial side-effects.  It would allow people to go back to work and shops again, though we'd likely still have to mask up and social distance for months.

If it does work well, that'd be a game-changer.

Baruch

"Fauci Admitted The Truth About COVID-19 Tests In July And Has Misled The Public Since" ... the current test is unreliable, too many false positives.  The inventor of the test last year said, don't use this by itself to tell if someone has Covid or not.

No, masking is permanent.  it is part of Medical Totalitarianism ... see GB on their new lockdown ... given WHO says that lockdowns are worse than the disease, and Sweden says ... BS.

The virus is mutating so fast, that it might never be possible to block a strain other than the one no longer current.  This is what viruses do for a living, why there is no vaccine for the common cold (very successful virus).

People will get Covid Vaccine certificates, and only if you have this "mark" will you be allowed to buy or sell (see Revelations).  I plan on getting my regular flu vaccine this week.  No problem with a Covid vaccine, except it is likely you have to take it very frequently (mutations) and it is very expensive (this is a feature not a bug).  Dr Fauci and Bill Gates are capitalists, not communists.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on November 10, 2020, 01:05:22 PM
"Fauci Admitted The Truth About COVID-19 Tests In July And Has Misled The Public Since" ... the current test is unreliable, too many false positives.  The inventor of the test last year said, don't use this by itself to tell if someone has Covid or not.

No, masking is permanent.  it is part of Medical Totalitarianism ... see GB on their new lockdown ... given WHO says that lockdowns are worse than the disease, and Sweden says ... BS.

The virus is mutating so fast, that it might never be possible to block a strain other than the one no longer current.  This is what viruses do for a living, why there is no vaccine for the common cold (very successful virus).

People will get Covid Vaccine certificates, and only if you have this "mark" will you be allowed to buy or sell (see Revelations).  I plan on getting my regular flu vaccine this week.  No problem with a Covid vaccine, except it is likely you have to take it very frequently (mutations) and it is very expensive (this is a feature not a bug).  Dr Fauci and Bill Gates are capitalists, not communists.

A tually on the news here they are saying they are hopeful that the virus will only mutate every 4 or 5 years or so and that it is not unlikely, though not yet known if so, that the vaccine could work for a few years.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on November 10, 2020, 01:19:05 PM
A tually on the news here they are saying they are hopeful that the virus will only mutate every 4 or 5 years or so and that it is not unlikely, though not yet known if so, that the vaccine could work for a few years.

BS .. it was reported earlier this year, 4 total strains.  I posted the article.  And recently a 5th strain, all in one year.  You can believe Big Pharma if you want.  They have a purely capitalist reason for you to be sick, and require constant medication.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on November 10, 2020, 01:22:36 PM
BS .. it was reported earlier this year, 4 total strains.  I posted the article.  And recently a 5th strain, all in one year.  You can believe Big Pharma if you want.  They have a purely capitalist reason for you to be sick, and require constant medication.

I'm not entirely sure if I should believe big pharma. But I'm also not likely to believe you. You've posted so much nonsense and, in your own coin term, BS on this site... That it makes me wary to read en full, and definitely to believe, anything you share.
Whenever you try to find out anything, beware those certain about everything
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Hydra009

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on November 10, 2020, 01:53:36 PM
I'm not entirely sure if I should believe big pharma. But I'm also not likely to believe you. You've posted so much nonsense and, in your own coin term, BS on this site...
Well, one has education and expertise and some degree of transparency (we have ways of knowing if the vaccine is effective or not).  And another has mere say-so.  So it's not like this is anywhere close to an even playing field.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on November 10, 2020, 01:53:36 PM
I'm not entirely sure if I should believe big pharma. But I'm also not likely to believe you. You've posted so much nonsense and, in your own coin term, BS on this site... That it makes me wary to read en full, and definitely to believe, anything you share.
Whenever you try to find out anything, beware those certain about everything

Exactly.  Find your own experts, don't trust anyone who can make a buck off of you (they are like a doctor who spreads disease to improve business).  Like I tell my daughter, don't trust TV etc and think for yourself.  I am not here to brainwash anyone, though everyone seems to be brainwashed anyway ;-)  I am absolutely certain of one thing, that human beings are a self destructive species.

If a person wants to ask their doctor (in the US where drug advertising is legal) to prescribe the drug of the day for their hypochondria ... have at it.  But don't expect me to pay for their habits.  I take the regular flu vaccine, because I don't get reactions to them, they are long established, and the pharmacy where I get them is liable for harm.  A government agency that does that (see soldiers) is free from liability for harm.
---

"The EU will reportedly pay less than $19.50 per shot agreed to by the US" ... good news if true, and you need only one shot.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

1 in 5 covid patients diagnosed with mental illness in 90 days

QuoteMany COVID-19 survivors are likely to be at greater risk of developing mental illness, psychiatrists said on Monday, after a large study found 20% of those infected with the coronavirus are diagnosed with a psychiatric disorder within 90 days.

Anxiety, depression and insomnia were most common among recovered COVID-19 patients in the study who developed mental health problems, and the researchers also found significantly higher risks of dementia, a brain impairment condition.
Wear a mask or wear a jacket.

Hydra009

Baruch

Problem with statistics ... false positives, false negatives, people marked dead from Covid after a traffic accident ... always, as with polls: lies, damn lies and statistics.  If i put a midget next to an NBA star, I can claim their average height is 5'2" ... but that merely hides the reality.  Once the moron authorities admitted that most of the deaths were not due to Covid, I stopped my own count.  No need to join numerologists.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Didn't he talk nonsense about Covid-19 tests before? What's it, hobby?

https://www.businessinsider.com/elon-musk-symptoms-of-cold-positive-negative-coronavirus-tests-2020-11

QuoteTesla CEO Elon Musk tweeted late Thursday that he had "symptoms of a typical cold" and had tested positive twice for COVID-19 â€" and negative twice.

"Something extremely bogus is going on. Was tested for COVID four times today," Musk tweeted. "Two tests came back negative, two came back positive. Same machine, same test, same nurse. Rapid antigen test from BD."
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

SGOS

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 13, 2020, 06:43:16 AM
Didn't he talk nonsense about Covid-19 tests before? What's it, hobby?

https://www.businessinsider.com/elon-musk-symptoms-of-cold-positive-negative-coronavirus-tests-2020-11

Four tests in one day?  Really?  It sounds like a false claim, or maybe he's a hypochondriac. 

drunkenshoe

I think he is trying to prove that something's 'wrong' with covid-19 outbreak in general through tests.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp