News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 27, 2020, 08:53:34 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/26/covid-19-death-panels-starr-county-hospital-texas

It's literally a death panel.  You know, the sort of thing that evil Obama was going to do with his Marxist Romney- Obamacare.  That's what's going on right now with our current healthcare system.

From where I'm sitting, both Yang and Sanders deserve massive apologies for their "crazy" ideas that were anything but and definitely would have saved lives.

With communism, infinite hospital beds/ICUs ... infinite nurses/doctors of the right type ... wishing tree.  Communism saves lives (snark).

Yes, there have been death panels ... happened with the first dialysis machines.  Why don't we have infinite good things per person?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Sun Belt States See Promising Drop In New Cases As Belgium Plans "Total Lockdown"" ... sorry for our Belgian poster, Mr Obvious.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Yeah, Hydra, that was the article I was thinking of.  We are the leaders of the free world!  Yep--okay.....................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

Something else that has kind of slid by.  Overdose deaths have skyrocketed.  And other medical procedures that should have happened haven't because of covid.  I am alive because of 7 stents in my arteries.  If I need another one I may never know (until way too late) for I'm not going to a doctors office nor hospital right now to get tested. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 27, 2020, 09:32:43 PM
Something else that has kind of slid by.  Overdose deaths have skyrocketed.  And other medical procedures that should have happened haven't because of covid.  I am alive because of 7 stents in my arteries.  If I need another one I may never know (until way too late) for I'm not going to a doctors office nor hospital right now to get tested.

My Ex had a hip operation, a month before Covid hit here.  Would have been bad if she had to wait for her operation.

Here is a fact.  The US prepared for a pandemic in 2006 under George W.  From 2006 onward, thru three Presidents the cache of medical stuff was allowed to dwindle.  And we made sure everything was made in China, not in a civilized country like France.  France I hear is pretty good with medicine, but in spite of lockdown their death rate is 463 per million, the US death rate is 454 per million.  France has a large Chinese guest worker population like UK and Italy.  The US does have a large Chinese college student population.  I guess Trump destroyed the EU when nobody was looking?  Or was it Chinese people allowed to travel for the Chinese new year?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cassia

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 27, 2020, 09:32:43 PM

Yep. That is terrible. Common theme for many of us. I have chronic bronchitis. This bug will probably take me.  My teeth get water-picked, flossed, soft-picked, manually brushed, and sonically brushed four times a day. The dentist is just not in my cards right now.

Baruch

Preexisting condition due to age etc for all three of us here.  We tread softly but without panic.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Arkansas state senator who called coronavirus a hoax gets sick with coronavirus

He was against mandatory mask-wearing and was filmed going to church service and not wearing a mask.  The virus doesn't take days off.

After he got sick, he released this statement:

QuoteWe have all been doing our best to wear a mask, social distance and be careful like everyone else. This virus is serious and can attack anyone regardless of age or general health.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 28, 2020, 12:24:01 PM
Florida man gets caught for coronavirus relief fraud

I like how Florida is so terrible, they've been personified as a meme for idiots, weirdos, and complete assholes. I wonder if anyone's made a comic book based on Florida Man...
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on July 28, 2020, 12:42:39 PM
I like how Florida is so terrible, they've been personified as a meme for idiots, weirdos, and complete assholes. I wonder if anyone's made a comic book based on Florida Man...
There's a crowdfunded one in the works.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 28, 2020, 12:33:57 PM
Arkansas state senator who called coronavirus a hoax gets sick with coronavirus

He was against mandatory mask-wearing and was filmed going to church service and not wearing a mask.  The virus doesn't take days off.

After he got sick, he released this statement:

QuoteWe have all been doing our best to wear a mask, social distance and be careful like everyone else. This virus is serious and can attack anyone regardless of age or general health.

God, people are too stupid to exist. If you know the virus is real, then church should be the one place you definitely never forget to wear your mask. I bet they had everyone packed in there like sardines, nobody sanitizing the door handles or other commonly touched surfaces. Probably all shook hands and hugged each other, because they're in the house of God, and no virus would be bold enough to attack God's people in his house, right?
--Fulke Greville--

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 28, 2020, 12:44:43 PM
There's a crowdfunded one in the works.

I hope he gets a costume at some point. Something like this would be perfect:

--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on July 28, 2020, 12:42:39 PM

One of the two times I was scammed by con artists, it was a boiler-room operation based in Florida.  A fake vacation club.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Goldman Sachs: national mask mandate could save one trillion dollars

And it would also slow down daily new cases, which might be a bit of a relief for places with overloaded hospitals.

You know things have really taken a turn when me and the realworld equivalent of Lexcorp are in agreement.