News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

""F**k Trump Supporters" - Rutgers Prof Blames White Conservatives For Using Virus To Kill Black People" ... why we need to terminate the universities and colleges.

"Texas Lifts Lockdown, Michigan Gov Extends 'State Of Emergency' As More States Move To Reopen" ... partial opening.

"Association Of American Physicians Says 'Trump-Touted' Drug Has 90% Chance Of Helping COVID-19 Patients"" ... no treatment is 100%, for example, most people put on respirators die anyway (80%).

"Yuan Crashes After Trump Weighs Blocking Retirement Fund Access To Chinese Stocks As War Of Words Escalates" ... I don't want my funds invested in CCP, if we were supposed to remove investments from White S Africa, why are we supporting Chicoms?

""Italian Town Creates New Currency To Cope With COVID-19"" ... one small town, but beginning of the end of the Euro

"Dozens Of Patients In Wuhan Have Developed 'Chronic' Coronavirus Infections" ... "Typhoid Ming" ;-(

"'Full Of $hit' - Swedish City Spreads Manure On Parks To Stop Crowds Gathering" ... better than GB flying drone bobbies?

"Germany Considering "Coronavirus Cards" To Allow Immune Citizens Freedom Of Travel" ... Achtung!  Merkel buys into Bill Gates/Fauci plan

"CDC Extends Social Distancing Guidelines To Apply To Pets" ... does this enforce distance between Merkel and her poodle, Macron?

"China Refuses WHO Request To Take Part In Coronavirus Origin Probe" ... duh

"Time For A Gap Year: Harvard Tells Students Prepare For Likelihood Of Online Only Fall Courses" ... remote access for +70k per year

"Deutsche Bank Capitulates: Starts Charging Negative Rate On All New Deposit Accounts Over â,¬100,000" ... effective rates have been negative for awhile, because of inflation.  This is pre-inflation!  This is the banking equivalent of negative oil prices.

"McDonalds Starts To Ration Meat Amid Supply Chain "Concerns"" ... I will only super-size my meals just in case ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on May 01, 2020, 10:26:13 AM
Some careless time traveler went back and messed with the time line.

Stepped on one of those rare Hillary 2016 lawn posters instead of a butterfly?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"MICHIGAN LEGISLATURE MOVES TO BLOCK WHITMER'S SHUTDOWN EXTENSION, PREPARES TO SUE" ... Civil war in Michigan?

PS ...

Noticing other US populations 4/30 …

Veterans Affairs - 494 deaths
US Military - 26 deaths
Federal Prisons - 33 deaths
Navajo Nation - 62 deaths
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 01, 2020, 09:43:56 AM
Sitrep 4/30 SARSâ€'CoVâ€'2
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

USA:

New cases (daily): 30,829 (increased, three day trend)
New deaths (daily): 2,201 (decreased slightly)
Currently infected: 878,843  (increased)

Same ol', same ol'

Texas just opened back up, so I expect to see those numbers raise.

Although Texas is also 49 out of 50 in testing, so maybe the reported numbers won't be effected too much.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on May 01, 2020, 01:32:10 PM
Texas just opened back up, so I expect to see those numbers raise.

Although Texas is also 49 out of 50 in testing, so maybe the reported numbers won't be effected too much.

Continue with masks and social distancing ... colleges won't be immune.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Coronavirus: California court orders release of 7 high-level sex offenders as gov criminalizes beach attendance" ... bwahah

"House Dems call for release of 'as many prisoners as possible' due to coronavirus pandemic" ... releasing Dem voters ;-))

"California cities threaten legal action against Newsom's newest beach-closure order" ... beach volleyball season

"South Carolina island gets $1M coronavirus relief loan, returns it after backlash" ... what, mllionaires don't need a little help?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

"Work sets you free."

The Nazi slogan for their death camps, now being used as a slogan for Americans who are tired of the stay-at-home orders.

Edit: Update on the sign: "JB" stands for JB Pritzker, the Jewish governor of Illinois.

Because, you know, the sign wasn't bad enough as it was.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

They should be using Red Army slogans in Chinese ;-)

èµ,,本主义çš,,猎狗
ZÄ«bÄ›n zhÇ"yì de liègÇ'u
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on May 02, 2020, 12:26:31 AM"Work sets you free."

The Nazi slogan for their death camps, now being used as a slogan for Americans who are tired of the stay-at-home orders.
Possibly sarcasm?  Poe's Law is looking pretty ironclad these days.

Munch

Those thinking sweden had a handle on this, they don't

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l9ycw-nBp94

Seem content to let the old generation die.

They are also only counting those registered as having corona and dying from it as a statistic, while refusing to test people, creating false numbers and false belief they have it under control

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/davidnikel/2020/04/14/sweden-22-scientists-say-coronavirus-strategy-has-failed-as-deaths-top-1000/amp/
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

trdsf

Stupid knuckledraggers all over downtown today protesting because they can't go to the movies or get a Big Mac and eat it in the 'restaurant'.

A month from now when half of them are sick and/or their older relatives are dead , they're going to go, "But but but I just don't understand how this could have happened!"

Which will be partly true for a change.  They definitely have no understanding.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

drunkenshoe

Honestly, I thought it would take a couple of months further.

Guys, stay safe. This could trigger bigger events. There could be riots. Hang in there.It's going to pass, we will laugh about it years later.     
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on May 02, 2020, 06:57:29 AM

Guys, stay safe. This could trigger bigger events. There could be riots. Hang in there.It's going to pass, we will laugh about it years later.     
I'm afraid that laughing about it will be done only by trump supporters.  "Let's Make America Average Again" is a milestone much too high for this country to reach.  We are the land of the stupid, home of the believers.  Toast, I think they call it.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on May 02, 2020, 06:57:29 AM

Food shortages may spread ;-(  Evictions may start.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 02, 2020, 08:54:43 AM
I'm afraid that laughing about it will be done only by trump supporters.  "Let's Make America Average Again" is a milestone much too high for this country to reach.  We are the land of the stupid, home of the believers.  Toast, I think they call it.

I agree.  Dead since 1775.  Long live King George!  Middle Class ennui wants the death of both the rich and the poor ... because virtue signaling.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.