News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Is JFK actually alive???

Started by Mike Cl, January 18, 2022, 10:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

JFK alive?  Posing as Trump?  Good Grief!  The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it.  Apparently, it works the same way with "the more stupid it is, the more people will believe it." 

It's the latest fad.  We tried making sense.  Then we tried being assholes.  Let's all be really stupid, and see if this helps.  Vote Trump in 2024, and Keep America Great!  Congress will help, and we can all be proud to be stupid once again.

Gawdzilla Sama

I'm seeing TV spots where people can call in to "sign" a petition to demand that Biden resign.  Didn't see it on FUX News but I don't stay there long.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mr.Obvious

You know, I wonder if part, definitely not all, but part of the reason why biden is scoring as one of the wordt presidents in terms of popularity, is because he got more votes than any other president ever.

My reasoning is this: people who actually vote are more invested in the outcome and the performance of their preferred candidate. And thus feel more strongly if he/she does not live up to (all) expectations than someone one hasn´t voted in themselves.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on January 20, 2022, 12:04:22 PM
I'm seeing TV spots where people can call in to "sign" a petition to demand that Biden resign.  Didn't see it on FUX News but I don't stay there long.

Do people who sign this petition want Biden to step down and Kamala Harris to be president? According to Article 61 of the Constitution, the vice president shall become president should the president resign. Personally I think people who believe they would be happier with Trump as president are naive. If Trump were president they would be happy for a couple of weeks and then return to being angry and dissatisfied.

Gawdzilla Sama

I wouldn't expect the people who signed that to have any idea what would happen next except for

1. Petition
2. Magic
3. [mumble]
4. Trump is president again!
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

A woman I know is absolutely fucking obsessed with Trump. She walked in and immediately started off saying they found 12 votes wrong somewhere…..Jesus fucking Christ….and they truly think he is better then Christ himself.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Dark Lightning

I look at the chump and just gag. How anyone could vote for him even once is beyond me. JFK? Even if he hadn't been shot, he'd be dead by now, anyway.

Biffster

JFK was a Catholic Democrat president anyway. Just like Biden. He has pretty much nothing in common with Trump apart from being popular.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Biffster on January 22, 2022, 06:24:58 PM
JFK was a Catholic Democrat president anyway. Just like Biden. He has pretty much nothing in common with Trump apart from being popular.

Yeah. Good point. Not only do these people think that JFK rose from the dead, and that he is technically still President just because he didn't personally step down, but also that he switched parties for some reason. Nothing about this makes the slightest bit of sense. Who's coming up with this shit?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Biffster

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 22, 2022, 06:31:35 PM
Yeah. Good point. Not only do these people think that JFK rose from the dead, and that he is technically still President just because he didn't personally step down, but also that he switched parties for some reason. Nothing about this makes the slightest bit of sense. Who's coming up with this shit?
That would be followers of Q I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drunkenshoe

Quote from: aitm on January 20, 2022, 06:44:47 PM
... ….and they truly think he is better then Christ himself.

LOL, that should alone tell something to someone with average brain capacity. See? It did to me. :lol:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

ferdmonger

What do you mean is he alive?  Of course he's alive.  Well, his body not so much, but I've got his brain in a bag under my bed. Dust it off every now and again, put it in the passenger seat, and take a drive down to Dealey Plaza.

Just kind of resets everything. 

Where did I get the brain?  Mind your own business.

Shiranu

Is my dick the pope? How do people buy this shit.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Shiranu on February 03, 2022, 11:58:28 PM

I don't know man.

Do people get down on their knees in front of your dick?
Does it declare it's arrival with a white plume from the shaft?
Do you want to see it doing more in the world, with it's capabilities?
Has it ever helped anyone call out to 'GOD', could have happened in heated moment.
Not to mention, we can refer to both as a real dickhead. (Past popes even more so.)

Of course, i do agree we don't concider your dick inphallusible.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

SGOS

Quote from: Shiranu on February 03, 2022, 11:58:28 PM
Because it's on facebook.