News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

YOU SHALL NOT PASS without a nice snogging and a bit of a cuddle, you big beast!
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

GSOgymrat

Man poses for traditional boudoir, aka "dudoir", photos for wife.

and my personal favorite

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on March 08, 2016, 07:26:26 AM

Tell ya what my friend, the pollen is so bad here in Central Fl that it seems the death star would be a merciful end. Just miserable.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: aitm on March 08, 2016, 11:13:37 AM
Tell ya what my friend, the pollen is so bad here in Central Fl that it seems the death star would be a merciful end. Just miserable.

That sucks. Karen and I are planning on driving down to Melbourne Sunday. We are bringing the dog. Any suggestions on places we can go with him while we're there?
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

aitm

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on March 08, 2016, 11:46:59 AM
That sucks. Karen and I are planning on driving down to Melbourne Sunday. We are bringing the dog. Any suggestions on places we can go with him while we're there?

Canova Beach is the only place that allows dogs but they still have to be leashed. Canova is at the end of Eau Gaullie Blvd in Indian Harbor Beach. Other than that you can drive about 12 miles south along the ocean and pick a spot along the empty beach areas. The beach is well hidden behind the sea grapes etc and you can play out there with little harrassment.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust