Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Privet!

Started by Eve, November 11, 2013, 04:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eve

leo

Quote from: "Eve":-|
Eve seriously what's  the point of your trolling  ? For fun only ?
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

bericks999

Eve,

Can you explain why it is that you deleted many of you posts?  Is it because your embarrassed of them?
... I swear, one day religion is going to physically poison me to death.

stromboli

Uh oh, post deletions. I think we're swirling the drain here.  :axe

PickelledEggs

Eve has over 500 posts. That is a lot of edits to change from whatever she typed to
Quote:-|

The Non Prophet

Thanks for the implied concession speech and proving you can't counter anything we say.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "The Non Prophet"

Thanks for the implied concession speech and proving you can't counter anything we say.
Well, say what you want, but that is the most sense she's made since joining the forum.

vacillating

Privet, Eve. Kak Dela?  I hope you find what you are looking for in your faith. I do not have a problem with religion itself. I just can't quite force myself to believe it. In any case, I have been influenced by sociobiology and believe religion is hard-wired into most human brains by evolution. It has been my experience that many, but not all, people who call themselves atheists often let religion in through the back door.

aitm

Quote from: "vacillating"believe religion is hard-wired into most human brains by evolution. .

Interesting....animism..totemism...shamanism..deism....so many different ideas of religion, some may say those 4 are so different that they cannot possibly be considered as related. How exactly does religion get hard-wired when many cultures don't even have a religion (such as a god)?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Quote from: "aitm"
Quote from: "vacillating"believe religion is hard-wired into most human brains by evolution. .

Interesting....animism..totemism...shamanism..deism....so many different ideas of religion, some may say those 4 are so different that they cannot possibly be considered as related. How exactly does religion get hard-wired when many cultures don't even have a religion (such as a god)?

Religion is a specific belief, like Catholicism. Christianity is a religion only considering the parts that are common to all sects. No one is born Christian, Muslim or anything else. A person of Arabic descent that is born into a family that converted to Christianity in another country is not born Muslim. We are born without belief. It is taught or driven into us.