News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Ideas for a New Hobby

Started by OFanshaw, August 03, 2013, 10:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EntirelyOfThisWorld

I like to go on Yahoo Answers, Religion and Spirituality section, and fuck with the fundies.  Then I come back here because you can't say fuck in there.
Freedom is Free.  It\'s included in Democracy.  Democracy is Hard.  It involves coexisting with people who think that sayings like "Freedom is not Free" actually makes some kind of sense.

GrinningYMIR

I've always been a gamer, been that way since I was a little kid. But I also enjoy reading, mainly fantasy/sci fi like WOT or the invaders plan. And I enjoy writing.

Perhaps one of those three suits your fancy? Failing that I suggest making model WW2 airplanes, because the finished product is really cool to say the least.
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

MrsSassyPants

What has happened in your life for you to be so bored?  Are you disabled? Or stuck without a car?  Or innocently just bored?  You married, young old?  Sorry for so many questions.  Hope your doing better.  I know how terrible boredom can be.  Sigh.
If you don't chew big red then FUCK YOU!

wolf39us

An instrument (any) will take up a great deal of your time and every time you learn a new song you will feel a sense of accomplishment!

I'm up to 3 instruments now and always love the satisfaction of getting just a LITTLE better each time! :-)

aitm

Step 1: Buy a trench coat
Step 2: wear no clothes under said trenchcoat
Step 3: go to a city park
Step 4: sit quietly and feed the squirrels.

[spoil:17a3s99n]what? what did you think I was gonna say? pervert![/spoil:17a3s99n]
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "EntirelyOfThisWorld"I like to go on Yahoo Answers, Religion and Spirituality section, and fuck with the fundies.  Then I come back here because you can't say fuck in there.
Speaking of Yahoo answers... my friend's girlfriend came across this today...

//http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070727153419AABvs2m

EntirelyOfThisWorld

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"
Quote from: "EntirelyOfThisWorld"I like to go on Yahoo Answers, Religion and Spirituality section, and fuck with the fundies.  Then I come back here because you can't say fuck in there.
Speaking of Yahoo answers... my friend's girlfriend came across this today...
QuoteIt's a little known fact that Mr. Clean is indeed NOT gay.
Although his bald, brawny and well dressed appearance would suggest otherwise, the truth is, he is not.

Here's an excerpt from the official Proctor and Gamble website:

"Mr. Clean is NOT gay. He is a corporate mascot, and as such is a fictional character who does not actually exist.
Although his likeness is based on a real person who IS gay, Mr. Clean himself is not. Please continue to purchase Mr. Clean products, as his updated look is the product of extensive market research, and the quality of the products remains as strong as always.
Mr. Clean is a trademark of Proctor and Gamble Corp.,
his likeness may not be used without expressed written consent."

There you have it...straight from the corporate machine.
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!
I wish I had written that.
Freedom is Free.  It\'s included in Democracy.  Democracy is Hard.  It involves coexisting with people who think that sayings like "Freedom is not Free" actually makes some kind of sense.