News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What do I do with a 666 card

Started by jarod765, May 30, 2015, 02:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarod765

I have two weeks left with a credit card that has a security code given by the mark of the beast.  I haven't startled any Christians with it yet and I feel it is my last chance.  Any ideas on what I can do with it?

drunkenshoe

Tell them that the number got to 666 by itself after you purchased some specific religious items in your dream with Jesus and that you are sure it wasn't that number before. And that you are scared and don't know what to do.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Green Bottle

Go to a church and ask the priest if he could ''Cleanse, you're card............. :dance:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Munch

Dress up in a fine suit, paint your face read, walk into a christian bake sale and present them your card to buy their food.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

TomFoolery

Right before it expires, call some Christian charity and ask to donate a dollar over the phone via credit card.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

AtheistLemon

All the christians I know would just brush it off as a coincidence. Some of them don't even realize there IS a mark of the beast.

PickelledEggs

You can give me your credit card.

wbuentello

Donate a dollar to the 700 club and Patt Robertson