Ever been banned for 'religious hate' on other forums?

Started by Munch, October 03, 2014, 06:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: redsoxfan77 on October 07, 2014, 11:18:35 PM
I got suspended on Catholic Forums for calling a troll a troll.  That was a few years ago now and I haven't been back since. 
Maybe they just didn't like the pot calling the kettle black.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

doorknob

I don't think I've ever been ban for anything. I have incited anger in others but I always know what lines not to cross to get banned

DunkleSeele

Never been banned from any forum, but I got some people banned... :madu:

Deidre32

The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

MattMVS7

Despite the fact that I am an atheist, I support religion as long as it gives your life hope and meaning.

Solitary

Quote from: MattMVS7 on October 11, 2014, 01:09:06 PM
Despite the fact that I am an atheist, I support religion as long as it gives your life hope and meaning.
Please explain how religion gives meaning to life. And false hope is what makes suicide bombers.
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Mike Cl

Quote from: MattMVS7 on October 11, 2014, 01:09:06 PM
Hmmm.......what if that same religion robs me of my hope and meaning?  According to many, either I be religious or I be dead.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Solitary

I never go to religious sites, because to me, it would be like going back to kindergarten and have the children tell me fairy tales and have them get mad when I tell them their made up stories to scare children to make them behave, or make then feel good when they get scared.  :eek: :winkle:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Zutara

Went onto a christian chat room yesterday and brought up the idea of Empiricism. The rules didn't mention anything pertaining to said subject, but apparently the Moderator didn't like it and kicked me out. WTF?!
"The Emperor... wants to conquer outer space. Yoda... wants to explore inner space, and that is the fundamental difference between the good and the bad side of the force." - Moff (Human Traffic)

"Sleep is for the weak." - Tom (Toonami)

Gawdzilla Sama

At historum.com they have a privilege for religion. The site owner stated that all discussion of evolution has to be in the "Religion" section because you can't discuss evolution without discussing creationism. You can be banned very quickly in that section, for not being peace and love towards somebody's religion.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers