Openly Secular Remove Your Mask Contest: Win Money!

Started by bkufuslump, November 06, 2014, 01:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkufuslump

Hey everyone!

Just passing along this great opportunity from Openly Secular that includes cash prizes for participants who submit a video being openly secular!

First prize gets $1,000, second prize gets $200 and there are 3 runner up prizes of $100 each. Plus there is a separate student category with the same prizes!

For more information go to the Openly Secular web site: http://www.openlysecular.org/#/removeyourmask

They\'re like a loud pack of idiot bitches and I\'m sick of them already - NY

DONE - Blondie

But, no. SupaDupa doesn\'t wanna do that. SupaDupa just comes in here. He\'s all like no, no more of your hail business, hell nah! - Congressional Wombat

AllPurposeAtheist

With a republican congress this could be dangerous.. :shifty:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

PickelledEggs

Oh shit. I'll have to do that sooner than originally now.

stromboli

Forget it. I have a beard to cover the scars on my face. I shaved it off once some years ago and everyone told me to grow it back.

You'll never see my face on here, or in secular land. Another reason I don't do Youtube or Facebook.