News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Site Down Time

Started by wolf39us, March 05, 2022, 03:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

I did not even know the site had been down, since I've been gone since April of 2021. I had a heart attack, and got stuck in a care facility where I had no internet access at all. But I feel much better now, though I'm still stuck in here because there's law that won't let them release me until I have a place to live.
    I have a friend who's trying to find me a place, but no luck yet. He's the fellow who finally got me a phone so I could come let y'all know I'm not quite dead yet. I really missed you all a great deal!
     I have a lot of catching up to do after such a long time away. I was going crazy not being able to talk about stuff!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Dark Lightning

Holy crap! I noticed you weren't posting, but what does one do? If I had the same happen to me, I'd just disappear, as well. Good you are on the mend!

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 02, 2022, 06:12:01 PMI did not even know the site had been down, since I've been gone since April of 2021. I had a heart attack, and got stuck in a care facility where I had no internet access at all. But I feel much better now, though I'm still stuck in here because there's law that won't let them release me until I have a place to live.
    I have a friend who's trying to find me a place, but no luck yet. He's the fellow who finally got me a phone so I could come let y'all know I'm not quite dead yet. I really missed you all a great deal!
     I have a lot of catching up to do after such a long time away. I was going crazy not being able to talk about stuff!
I was worried that we had lost you forever!  It is soooooooo good seeing you are back.  Let me join you with the heart attack thing--I had one too.  But I was only in the hospital for 8 days.  I still have a type of anemia (not the low on iron type---I actually have too much iron) which has not been totally figured out yet.  Going to a blood dr. at my local oncology medical group--why am I anemic and why are my red blood cells bigger than they should be.  answers in a little over a week--I hope.

It would really be great if you end up with a room to yourself at some point (soon I hope)--and I hope you have a totally clean bill of health, as well!!  Really good being able to read you again!!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Dark Lightning

Eeee, oncology and blood. I'm anemic, but don't have those he-man big red blood cells. I have some other weird shit that, as I commented to the nurse after my colonoscopy (with removed polyps, non-cancerous, tyvm), that it's going to be a race to the finish line about which disease is finally going to kill me. Such is life.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 02, 2022, 06:12:01 PMI did not even know the site had been down, since I've been gone since April of 2021. I had a heart attack, and got stuck in a care facility where I had no internet access at all. But I feel much better now, though I'm still stuck in here because there's law that won't let them release me until I have a place to live.

Unbeliever! I'm so glad to see you're fine! I got worried when there was no answer from you. I hope you'll find a place soon. Welcome back, man! :D

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Unbeliever

I finally was able to get social security, but it doesn't amount to much.  At least I haven't gotten covid 19 so far, or the dreaded monkey pox!
I've been told that I was in a coma for about ten days or so, and they were considering letting me go since I had no one make decisions like that. But then I awoke and found I'd lost everything except my wallet, including my phone, so I had no access to the internet until yesterday. My friend, Terry, finally managed to get me one yesterday, and I'm really loving it!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Blackleaf

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 03, 2022, 03:04:07 PMI finally was able to get social security, but it doesn't amount to much.  At least I haven't gotten covid 19 so far, or the dreaded monkey pox!
I've been told that I was in a coma for about ten days or so, and they were considering letting me go since I had no one make decisions like that. But then I awoke and found I'd lost everything except my wallet, including my phone, so I had no access to the internet until yesterday. My friend, Terry, finally managed to get me one yesterday, and I'm really loving it!

Hey, Unbeliever! Good to see you back. I was wondering what happened to you.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--