News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klUweWE-u6A

It would be a real upset if voters were to undo Trump's election tampering plan by skipping the whole mailing process entirely by either voting early in person or by delivering their ballot to either their local board of elections or official polling location.

SGOS

Where I vote, there are never more than 6 people waiting, although it's likely none of them will be wearing a mask.  But there's less exposure than buying groceries at Walmart, where half the people are not wearing masks.  I've got the stuff for voting by mail, but I don't think I'll send it in.  I have friends that are going to the county seat to vote at the registrars office, and I'm waiting for their report (sometime after September 16th).  But I think my polling place will be safer.

My mail has slowed down in the last two weeks.  It takes three days longer to get a dvd from Netflix, and it seems to be getting slower.  Trump really fucked up the mail, and it's amazing how quick he did it, but then Congress has been wanting to get rid of the Post Office for a long time, so eventually it was going to happen.  The infrastructure will be sold at pennies on the dollar to UPS or someone else who will then have a monopoly without competition.  I couldn't guess what a stamp will cost, or how much longer it will take to get mail.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, but today the saying should be, "If it ain't broke, break it."  Then put up a sign that says, "Trump Was Here."

Baruch

If you can't vote in person (fear of Covid etc) then vote early, vote often (particularly if you are dead) ;-))

Republicans - rich bastards
Democrats - poor bastards

Choose wisely, village idiots ;-p
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Don't worry, they also have the MyPillow guy and the couple who brandished guns against people walking down their street.  Very fine people.

Unbeliever

At least Conway is out, now maybe we won't have to listen to her lies any more.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 24, 2020, 08:29:15 PM

The degenerates went after her daughter.  She is a scared mother.  You are a Commie.

Perhaps the Repubs can put on a better shoe … as Ed Sullivan used to say ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 24, 2020, 08:29:15 PM
Being the "alternative facts" guy/gal is such a cushy gig.  Sure, your name is dragged through the mud, but you can buy a mansion.  Imagine what turmoil must be going on there that even an unscrupulous person would walk to walk away from that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 24, 2020, 08:38:15 PM
Being the "alternative facts" guy/gal is such a cushy gig.  Sure, your name is dragged through the mud, but you can buy a mansion.  Imagine what turmoil must be going on there that even an unscrupulous person would walk to walk away from that.

All Republicans are Baby Hitler … see movie, Boys From Brazil
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

More like Lord of the Flies...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Perhaps the Messiahship of Biden will cause all the Republicans to throw themselves into the lake of fire ;-) (image of Gollum)

You true believers are all the same.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

The creature keeps posting tweets to his counterpart over here. And they make news pieces of it. AAARRRRRGH!

Even the idea as remote as half a galaxy away that these two can actually get along scares the hell out of me. With Putin of course. *Shudders in pain.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 25, 2020, 04:19:40 AM
The creature keeps posting tweets to his counterpart over here. And they make news pieces of it. AAARRRRRGH!

Even the idea as remote as half a galaxy away that these two can actually get along scares the hell out of me. With Putin of course. *Shudders in pain.

Confused.  I thought Turkey needed occupation by the Soviet Union (to get rid of Islam) … now occupation by Putin?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.