Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 06, 2020, 06:35:23 PM
Rule of acquisition #34: war is good for business

Correct.  Otherwise prostitution (Mossad), drugs (CIA), gambling (Wall Street) would all have to be increased.  The government is The Mob.  And you are the soldiers.  Capiche?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 06, 2020, 06:35:23 PM
Rule of acquisition #34: war is good for business

I wonder when America will have a inland war. Probably put things in perspective.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on January 06, 2020, 10:43:35 PM
I wonder when America will have a inland war. Probably put things in perspective.
We did have the Civil War.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on January 06, 2020, 10:43:35 PM

Been fictionalized several times since the 70s.  Leftists want the Red Dawn of course (1984).  Weaponized angsty teens save the day eventually.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 06, 2020, 10:48:44 PM

Never finished.  Dems still alive ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

“What’s the cadet motto at West Point? You will not lie, cheat, or steal, or tolerate those who do. I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole. It’s â€" it was like â€" we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment.” â€" Mike Pompeo,Texas A&M University (April 15, 2019)
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Unbeliever

here's an article by Maj. Danny Sjursen, who is a retired U.S. Army officer and former history instructor at West Point. He served tours with reconnaissance units in Iraq and Afghanistan:

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/trumps-illegal-impeachable-act-of-war/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFtKb3W-9H4

God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 07, 2020, 01:42:09 PM
“What’s the cadet motto at West Point? You will not lie, cheat, or steal, or tolerate those who do. I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole. It’s â€" it was like â€" we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment.” â€" Mike Pompeo,Texas A&M University (April 15, 2019)

Yes.  You think spies should be nice people ... America is a Candyland game to liberals.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 07, 2020, 05:54:47 PM
here's an article by Maj. Danny Sjursen, who is a retired U.S. Army officer and former history instructor at West Point. He served tours with reconnaissance units in Iraq and Afghanistan:

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/trumps-illegal-impeachable-act-of-war/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFtKb3W-9H4

Freedom of speech = military personnel can criticize the Commander in Chief, while not in official duty, or when out of the military.  Otherwise UCMJ kicks in hard.  I can't wait for Election 2020 ... in your hands, OK Millennial.  Plan on getting plenty of sleep.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 06, 2020, 10:48:44 PM

We obviously need one now because being a war crazed country we are not making friends and only exist to make rich richer

Unbeliever

"I can’t really say that anything he says is true, but I trust him."
Valarie Wunder, 34, a home health aide from Worland, Wyo.

This is what we're up against. How do you reason with people like that?
God Not Found

trdsf

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 09, 2020, 06:01:53 PM
"I can’t really say that anything he says is true, but I trust him."
Valarie Wunder, 34, a home health aide from Worland, Wyo.

This is what we're up against. How do you reason with people like that?
You don't, you go after the people who are not willfully stupid and outvote the fuck out of them.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

Yeah, except that the Republicans keep dumping people from the voting rolls.
God Not Found

trdsf

Meanwhile, after the Dumpster's team held a briefing to try to justify the Soleimani attack, they immediately lost two GOP senators -- Lee of Utah and Paul of Kentucky.  Any two of Romney, McSally, Murkowski and Collins will do to pass the war powers limitations, now that it's cleared the House.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan