News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 31, 2019, 04:30:25 PM
All humans are sinners.  There is no redemption.  We are all going to burn forever.

You are welcome to an Early Christian Hell if that is what you want.  I expect to be incomprehensible and utterly dead.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 31, 2019, 06:56:49 PM
You are welcome to an Early Christian Hell if that is what you want.  I expect to be incomprehensible and utterly dead.

Early Christian hell?  Christians expected selective redemption.  I was describing pagan Hades.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 31, 2019, 06:50:39 PM
Deciding to impeach a President you don't even know yet is an ideological choice of a fool.

I hate them all, except Ike.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 31, 2019, 06:54:45 PM
Calling for impeachment is not the same as invoking the process officially.

Exactly my point.  Cowards.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

QuoteAccording to new reports, Donald Trump is letting some of his biggest donors have access to top secret government information as part of his President’s Intelligence Advisory Board. In the past, these advisory boards were made up of intelligence experts and people familiar with government operations, but Trump has once again thrown norms out the window to reward people who are loyal to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGj5UA_BRxU
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Trump's fan club, showing their Christian love...

Quote"About five years ago, Bonnie Weinstein, a co-founder of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation, published a book compiling selections of the hate mail MRFF received for promoting church/state separation in the military. A lot of the letters were directed at her husband, Mikey Weinstein, the public face of the organization.

She said at the time that the letters, mostly from conservative Christians, clearly misunderstood the group’s intentions. They acted like MRFF was “attacking their beloved version of fundamentalist Christianity,” when the truth was they just didn’t want the military being used to advance or promote any one particular belief.

Neutrality, to those haters, was synonymous with hating Christianity.

Bonnie has now written a follow-up book â€" with, yes, even more hateful messages â€" called When Christians Break Bad: Letters from the Insane, Inane, and Profane. This time, the letters come with responses from Weinstein herself along with any official responses sent back to the writers from the organization."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYsZK186Tks
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Kill all the chaplains in the armed forces perhaps?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Thoughts and prayers - they think you can't spot bullshit and pray you'll forget about the problem.

Baruch

I pray all the Leftists go to Hell.  Right next to the Righists.  Don't crowd, go one at a time into Hades' abattoir.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 01, 2019, 08:00:52 AM
Early Christian hell?  Christians expected selective redemption.  I was describing pagan Hades.

Regardless of mortal life, that the Christians would consign even kindly atheists to eternal damnation is rather harsh.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 01, 2019, 08:01:38 AM
I hate them all, except Ike.

Whether you hate them all is irrelevant and immaterial.  Most don't deserve impeachment and Trump does.  The evidence is so overwhelming as to be beyond discussion in any logical sense.  But politics will prevent it.

Andrew Johnson did not deserve to be impeached.  Bill Clinton did not deserve to be impeached.  Nixon did deserve it, but resigned.  Trump deserves it and won't be.  Because Moscow Mitch doesn't want to lose the Senate and will refuse to do anything.

There are times when leaders in all branches of govt should act but are too ideological or too afraid.  This is one of those times.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 01, 2019, 06:49:47 PM
Kill all the chaplains in the armed forces perhaps?

Might be fair to just remove them from active service...  Or add atheists to the mix.