News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 09, 2019, 09:03:17 AM
So the Dems are getting some backbone: Nadler has officially declared in court filings that there is a formal impeachment proceedings. On a legal level, it's the right thing to do. Politically, it's a huge gamble.

I would add that it is also the legal/ethical thing for the House to do.  It is not only a power they have; it is a duty.

Personally, I think that impeaching Trump is only the 2nd time it has been attempted or threatened that is justified.  I say that  understanding that it may not be the wisest thing to do politically.  But it sure is the right thing to do ethically and for history.

Trump is a political anomaly and a threat to democracy in general.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 11, 2019, 06:42:04 PM
I didn't vote for Trump. 

Regardless, he's your idol who can do no wrong.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 11, 2019, 06:42:04 PM
More projection.  I didn't vote for Trump.  Probably won't in 2020.  But the problem with TDS ... they are actually afraid in one corner of their brains, that Trump is correct.  That is scary.  I doubt any of our elected morons can pop the top of a beer can.

You probably didn't vote at all.  Or for the Monarchist Party.

I have 2 thoughts about opening a beer.  One is that if you are popping a top, you are drinking swill.  The 2nd is that I still remember how to pop a capped bottle of a decent beer on the edge of a kitchen counter.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 12, 2019, 05:33:36 AM

Regardless, he's your idol who can do no wrong.

Was Hillary your idol?  How have the mighty fallen.  Gonna vote for that pedophile, Biden?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2019, 05:38:48 AM
You probably didn't vote at all.  Or for the Monarchist Party.

I have 2 thoughts about opening a beer.  One is that if you are popping a top, you are drinking swill.  The 2nd is that I still remember how to pop a capped bottle of a decent beer on the edge of a kitchen counter.

Ignorant much?  Voted for Gary Johnson.  I have fully discussed my complete voting history in prior posts.  And my projection for the coming campaign season.  Too bad King George III won't be on the ballot next year ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Deidre32

Thanks for explaining that. I wonder why impeachment is considered all that serious then, if a President can't be removed from office. Like if Trump is impeached, but doesn't get removed, what was gained? An impeached President could run for a second term.
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 12, 2019, 06:40:04 AM
Was Hillary your idol?  How have the mighty fallen.  Gonna vote for that pedophile, Biden?

Hillary had her flaws but was more qualified than Trump. Trump won because of the help from Russia and its troll factory, and Cambridge Analytica which sent more than 5 millions ads to denigrate Hillary.

Baruch

Quote from: Deidre32 on August 12, 2019, 08:33:37 AM
Thanks for explaining that. I wonder why impeachment is considered all that serious then, if a President can't be removed from office. Like if Trump is impeached, but doesn't get removed, what was gained? An impeached President could run for a second term.

Would be hard to run for a second term, if convicted in the Senate.  Is it characteristic of Dems, to be judge, jury and executioner?  Probably.  Impeachment is like an indictment.  There isn't a trial until after that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 12, 2019, 09:27:02 AM
Hillary had her flaws but was more qualified than Trump. Trump won because of the help from Russia and its troll factory, and Cambridge Analytica which sent more than 5 millions ads to denigrate Hillary.

Hm, thought Cambridge Analytica was working for the Dems?

Qualifications is a tricky thing.  An incumbent is the most qualified.  Therefore no need of elections.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 12, 2019, 09:44:11 AM
Hm, thought Cambridge Analytica was working for the Dems?

Watch the movie, The Great Hack, based on a whistleblower.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 12, 2019, 09:50:32 AM
Watch the movie, The Great Hack, based on a whistleblower.

Conspiracy theory?  When Putin was in charge of sinking the Titanic?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 12, 2019, 09:52:57 AM
Conspiracy theory?  When Putin was in charge of sinking the Titanic?

No idiot the movie centers on Brittany Kaiser, who worked for Cambridge Analytica, and gives sordid details how Alexander Nix went out of his way to help Trump, and also Brexit, BTW. Don't watch it, you might get an education...

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 12, 2019, 09:56:49 AM
No idiot the movie centers on Brittany Kaiser, who worked for Cambridge Analytica, and gives sordid details how Alexander Nix went out of his way to help Trump, and also Brexit, BTW. Don't watch it, you might get an education...

Ahh, so you are projecting.  Based on the Dem party equivalent of Alex Jones.  BTW - I don't watch Alex Jones.  Well that is the New Media for you ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 12, 2019, 10:00:50 AM
Qh, so you are projecting.  Based on the Dem party equivalent of Alex Jones. 
What projection? It's a movie, imbecile. Do you need a dictionary to know what a "movie" is. What century do you live in? Alex Nix, the founder of Cambridge Analytica, is not a DEM, by any means, and certainly not anything like Alex Jones. Get yourself informed.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 12, 2019, 10:08:09 AM
What projection? It's a movie, imbecile. Do you need a dictionary to know what a "movie" is. What century do you live in? Alex Nix, the founder of Cambridge Analytica, is not a DEM, by any means, and certainly not anything like Alex Jones. Get yourself informed.

Don't care.  Does the Dem or Repub party pay my rent?  No?  Then I don't care about them at all.  Same with Cambridge Analytica or the other Beltway Bandit think tanks.  It was Heritage that came up with Obamacare, when it was still Romneycare.  Is consulting where professors go who can't hold tenure?

If you want to blow your walnut sized brain out your ear, listen to some Dan Bongino.  Is he right?  Don't know.  The conspiracy stuff is just entertainment, like sideline banter by sports announcers.  It isn't what is happening on the field.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.