News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

If McConnell doesn't like "Moscow Mitch" then can we call him "Moscow's Bitch"?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Barr is behind Trump, to keep Trump from behind bars.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 03, 2019, 08:04:27 PM
Both work for me. :)
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 03, 2019, 08:04:27 PM

Obama/Hillary/Mueller and Uranium One?  Y'all are always on Bath Salts.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 03, 2019, 08:19:12 PM

The Attorney General always works for the President, not the People.  Nobody works for the People.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 03, 2019, 08:19:12 PM

For now. The duo Trump & Barr have to believe they'll win in 2020. Otherwise the duo will be behind bars. They can always ask to share the same jail cell...

aileron

Quote from: Baruch on August 03, 2019, 09:42:36 PM
The Attorney General always works for the President, not the People.  Nobody works for the People.

This is not the case. The Attorney General works for the US Constitution. It's right there in his oath of office. Some take that oath more seriously than others. Just ask Elliot Richardson.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

Baruch

Quote from: aileron on August 04, 2019, 05:11:46 PM
This is not the case. The Attorney General works for the US Constitution. It's right there in his oath of office. Some take that oath more seriously than others. Just ask Elliot Richardson.

Almost all Attorney Generals are ... like John Mitchell.  Not Elliot Richardson.  The Constitution is completely ignored, unless it is useful cover for the real politics.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 02, 2019, 08:10:45 AM
Donald Trump Threatens To Release ‘Thousands Of ISIS Fighters’ To Europe

I think we've just hit peak stable genuis.

Also, Gabbard has a good point about Saudi Arabia.  Turns out that US arms sent to Saudi Arabia winds up in terrorist hands.  How tough on terrorism can you possibly be when you provide terrorists material aid?

The Saudis ARE terrorists.  What is so complicated about that?  9-11, Jamal Khashoggi, etc.  We loved them only for the oil.  Why support them now? 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Cavebear on August 05, 2019, 08:52:49 AM
The Saudis ARE terrorists.  What is so complicated about that?  9-11, Jamal Khashoggi, etc.  We loved them only for the oil.  Why support them now? 

Why? Trump picture was flashed over buildings in Saudi Arabia, and Trump himself touched the glowing orb, confirming from the powers above that he is a stable genius...How can you beat that?!?

Cavebear

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 05, 2019, 09:28:42 AM
Why? Trump picture was flashed over buildings in Saudi Arabia, and Trump himself touched the glowing orb, confirming from the powers above that he is a stable genius...How can you beat that?!?

Sarcasm is so tricky to detect in print.  You can't see body language or air quotes, etc.  I HOPE that was snark...  There are people who would take that seriously.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Cavebear on August 05, 2019, 09:45:09 AM
Sarcasm is so tricky to detect in print.  You can't see body language or air quotes, etc.  I HOPE that was snark...  There are people who would take that seriously.

I don't think that sarcasm is Trump's strong suit. But then again...

Cavebear

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 05, 2019, 09:53:53 AM
I don't think that sarcasm is Trump's strong suit. But then again...

I meant on josephpalazzo's part...  Trump is WAY too dumb to engage in sarcasm.  That takes deliberate thought.  With him, WYSIWYG!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 05, 2019, 08:52:49 AM

Because without oil, we have to eat each other. We have to remove your fur first, hair in teeth ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 05, 2019, 09:28:42 AM

So Joe, are you suggesting "Greater Israel" to solve our problems?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.