Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 20, 2018, 01:19:29 PM
The GOP doesn't want secure elections, they want to keep open the option of being able to steal elections when they're close enough, which is why they love close elections, because they're much easier to hack. And the media always seems to turn them into a horse race.

Yeah, JFK had old Mayor Daley do it the hard way ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 18, 2018, 04:30:48 PM
In battle for nonverbal dominance at U.S.-Russia summit, Putin was the clear winner, experts say

I also noted that Putin came to the podium at Helsinki with 1/4" thick stack of papers (of facts I assume) and Trump walked up with none.  The deliberate ignorance that Trumps sees as his best talent is fine when arguing with city leaders but NOTHING when experienced international leaders handle him as a clown.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 21, 2018, 01:16:06 AM
I also noted that Putin came to the podium at Helsinki with 1/4" thick stack of papers (of facts I assume) and Trump walked up with none.  The deliberate ignorance that Trumps sees as his best talent is fine when arguing with city leaders but NOTHING when experienced international leaders handle him as a clown.

Yes, proof that Putin can read ... but can't afford a teleprompter as nice as Obama.  Perhaps Trump has eyesight problems?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Will impeachment be the next Democratic litmus test?
QuoteNothing gets the liberal crazies more energized than the prospect of impeaching Trump.  This worries the national Democratic leadership because its members know that nothing would be more detrimental to their chances of retaking Congress than not only appearing to be off their nuts by calling for the impeachment of a president with no evidence that he's done anything wrong, but also energizing the Republican base, motivating Republicans to come out and vote.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 21, 2018, 01:56:10 AM
Yes, proof that Putin can read ... but can't afford a teleprompter as nice as Obama.  Perhaps Trump has eyesight problems?

1.  Proof that Putin keeps facts at hand and Trump does not.

2.  The teleprompter was not used by either, and is irrelevant to both anyway.

3.  Obama wasn't involved.  Had he been, he probably would have refuted anything Putin said.

4.  Can't say much about Trump's eyesight.  But he doesn't show any foresight or aftersight.  He just lives in the moment and is shocked when people mention things he has said in the past that contradicts what he is said before.  Well, when you routinely lie, you should at least be smart enough to remember your lies for 6 hours.  Trump can't.  He lies, changes the lie 6 hours later, then reverts to the original lie in another 6 hours. 

5. Trump doesn't have eyesight problems (that I know of) but he sure has memory problems.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 21, 2018, 04:04:20 AM
1.  Proof that Putin keeps facts at hand and Trump does not.

2.  The teleprompter was not used by either, and is irrelevant to both anyway.

3.  Obama wasn't involved.  Had he been, he probably would have refuted anything Putin said.

4.  Can't say much about Trump's eyesight.  But he doesn't show any foresight or aftersight.  He just lives in the moment and is shocked when people mention things he has said in the past that contradicts what he is said before.  Well, when you routinely lie, you should at least be smart enough to remember your lies for 6 hours.  Trump can't.  He lies, changes the lie 6 hours later, then reverts to the original lie in another 6 hours. 

5. Trump doesn't have eyesight problems (that I know of) but he sure has memory problems.

I voted for Obama for President, twice, but not because he was my messiah.  Trump continues what Obama started .. the death of everyone in Ukraine, Libya, Syria and Yemen.  That is how Americans refute ... we murder you.  You may be right about memory problems, you and I have them too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on July 21, 2018, 03:56:19 AM
Will impeachment be the next Democratic litmus test?

Nothing ticks off RINOs than Democrat sex maniacs.  Obama wasn't that.  What ticks off DINOs more than any Republican who is not a Clinton.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 21, 2018, 04:07:16 AM
I voted for Obama for President, twice, but not because he was my messiah.  Trump continues what Obama started .. the death of everyone in Ukraine, Libya, Syria and Yemen.  That is how Americans refute ... we murder you.  You may be right about memory problems, you and I have them too.

"You voted for Obama twice"...  There is hope for you yet.  Well, he wasn't my "messiah" either, just the best candidate at the time.  And likely the President I most agree with in my lifetime.

I was supporting Hillary Clinton in early 2008 and after thinking about what Obama was saying (as opposed to the speeches he was giving) I changed my mind.  I agreed with him more often the more I heard from him.  And then I agreed with with Clinton in 2016 as the best continuation.

The world would have made more sense and been safer if Clinton had been elected in 2016, and Russia had a lot to do with that not happening.  Trump has made the world a more insane place, lost our allies, and encouraged dictators around the world to push. 

Trump WILL go down in US history as the "Worst President Ever". 

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on July 21, 2018, 08:17:13 AM
2015 called, they said you need to stop living in it.

I may agree with you, but please don't quote someone and not include their name.  Its too hard to go find it.  Just leave it in the quote, OK?   No offense, just a request.

Baruch

Impeachment is a political show trial.  That is what the impeachment against President Andrew Johnson (Southern VP under Lincoln in 1865) and President Bill Clinton (again, against a Southern boy) was all about.  That is what the threatened impeachment against Nixon was all about.  Presidents before and after Nixon did far worse!  So yes, Trump could be impeached, and still get acquitted (as did Johnson and Clinton).  But it would be all about getting revenge for the D party losing (when they had a sure win) in 2016.  And about revenge for the D party losing (when they had a sure win) in 2000.  D's just can win for losing, literally.  Al and Hillary were lame candidates.  Was their nomination ... deliberate?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

QuoteWas their nomination ... deliberate?

I believe it was. Nobody expected Trump to win, except Trump.
Same as with Mitt Romney.

I also believe that Obama was selected, not elected.

Think of a 2 horse race.
Put up your favorite horse and a lame horse, that you know it can't win.
This time the favorite didn't win. Despite the race was rigged.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on July 22, 2018, 11:25:50 AM
I believe it was. Nobody expected Trump to win, except Trump.
Same as with Mitt Romney.

I also believe that Obama was selected, not elected.

Think of a 2 horse race.
Put up your favorite horse and a lame horse, that you know it can't win.
This time the favorite didn't win. Despite the race was rigged.

Smart people only play with dice, that are weighted in their favor.  Fair fight is for children.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

"Madam President" is threatening to run again in 2020.
Which is funny because she can hardly walk. She has serious health issues. 

If she appears in a wheelchair, the media will swoon, look, just like FDR.