News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Guess the movie

Started by Unbeliever, July 13, 2023, 01:15:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_antithesis

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on November 20, 2023, 08:11:22 AM"I make these really great table candles. I take a coffee table and cover it with wax."
Yeah?...

Unbeliever

Put the wick where the sun don't shine  - that's where it's needed...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 20, 2023, 12:02:45 PMPut the wick where the sun don't shine  - that's where it's needed...
Some Wick Ed this way comes.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

I guess none of y'all have ever seen The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension?
God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 20, 2023, 07:53:20 PMI guess none of y'all have ever seen The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension?
More times than I'd like. Ie. once.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cassia

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 20, 2023, 07:53:20 PMI guess none of y'all have ever seen The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension?
Nope....but I am always up for some sci-fi.
Here is an ez one.

We've got chicken tonight. Strangest damn things. They're man made. Little damn things. Smaller than my fist. But they're new!

Unbeliever

That's ez for you to say! 🤣

Doesn't ring any bells, but let me think about it for a bit.
God Not Found

the_antithesis

Cassia

Quote from: the_antithesis on November 21, 2023, 12:17:36 AM
YES! Eraserhead was required midnite movie madness back in the day.

Gawdzilla Sama

FANTASTIC ANIMATION FESTIVAL.
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

I've never seen Eraserhead. I wonder if I can get it on YouTube? I'll have to check and see.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

"Well, you know villagers - can't live with 'em, can't get spare parts without 'em."
God Not Found

Unbeliever

OK, how about this one:
"You ever dance with the Devil by the pale moonlight?"

Also:
"Wait'l they get a loada me."
God Not Found

the_antithesis

You must be joking.

Unbeliever