News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JDH8W9h9ptk

My theory is, he's already dead, but their trying to preserve his brain in suspended animation while they kidnap Japanese scientists to make a robot body for him.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mike Cl

Quote from: Munch on April 26, 2020, 05:42:39 PM

My theory is, he's already dead, but their trying to preserve his brain in suspended animation while they kidnap Japanese scientists to make a robot body for him.
That is your hypothesis--not theory.  Come on Munch.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Munch

Quote from: Mike Cl on April 26, 2020, 06:25:40 PM
That is your hypothesis--not theory.  Come on Munch.

It's not even that, it's fanfiction

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 26, 2020, 05:24:55 PM
Trump being Trump, made some rather stupid suggestions.  Now poison control centers are having to deal with stupid people drinking disinfectants.  Some states are easing restrictions.  There's a real chance that we could get another surge of cases (and deaths) and reimposed restrictions.

That is certain to happen.  All stupidity is due to Trump.  All arkancides are due to Hillary ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on April 26, 2020, 06:47:51 PM

I am two degrees of separation from a fan of Kin Jong-Un, and I don't mean via Trump or Rodman.  The Japanese are not making a Japanese HS-style sex worker body for him, but a giant Gundam!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"USNS Comfort's last patients discharged, ship to leave NY by end of month, Navy announces" ... maybe NYC open by end of May?

"Pelosi says Trump's travel ban was not effective in preventing people or coronavirus from entering US" ... because we were lied to by China and WHO, regarding human to human transmission.  And Trump was distracted by impeachment.  Pelosi just wants millions of second wave infection Chinese tourists to come to California, so we can be locked down again ...

"Kristen Bell records Dax Shepard performing surgery on himself during coronavirus pandemic" ... don't do this at home.  Did Trump recommend this?

"NYC man released from Rikers Island over coronavirus arrested on new rape charge" ... bleeding hearts case, but only for criminals, not for victims.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Mike Cl

Quote from: Munch on April 26, 2020, 06:47:51 PM
And therefore, not a theory.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on April 26, 2020, 09:11:28 PM
And therefore, not a theory.

Literature critics would beg to disagree.  Homeric scholars debate the theory that the Odyssey was written by a woman.  Similarly, in Bible fiction, whether or not the putative J source of the Tanakh was written by a woman.  And in the always happy scholarship of Shakespeare, as to whether some of his plays were written by a Jewish woman ;-)  But I would take all those as unprovable, so only hypotheses for Oxford dons to argue over, not theories.  The 4 part origin of the Torah is pretty well established by textual analysis, so it might count as a theory.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/04/22/us/coronavirus-death-rates.html

Here you can find state by state comparisons of Covid-19 deaths given in deaths per 100,000.  I found this helpful because I was looking for more than which state has the most deaths.  New York?  Well duh!?  Of course it's going to be higher than Wyoming because there's more people.  But deaths per 100,000 may shed light on safety guidelines from state to state that make a difference.  Of course, there are other factors too.  Lower population densities will probably mean fewer cases and fewer deaths per 100,000.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on April 27, 2020, 09:49:15 AM
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/04/22/us/coronavirus-death-rates.html

Here you can find state by state comparisons of Covid-19 deaths given in deaths per 100,000.  I found this helpful because I was looking for more than which state has the most deaths.  New York?  Well duh!?  Of course it's going to be higher than Wyoming because there's more people.  But deaths per 100,000 may shed light on safety guidelines from state to state that make a difference.  Of course, there are other factors too.  Lower population densities will probably mean fewer cases and fewer deaths per 100,000.

Wyoming was the last state to declare an emergency.  The Jackalopes are hard to scare ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"New Zealand Prepares To Lift Lockdown As Dr. Birx Says US Will Continue 'Social Distancing' Until End Of Summer" ... Hobbits are immune ...

"Nearly 20 US states begin reopening push" ... not every place is NYC

"White-Collar Workers Logging Three More Hours Per Day During Pandemic Lockdown" ... working at home is traditionally a way to abuse workers (especially women doing "piece-work"), even if the kids aren't home from school ;-)

"Even The EU Are A Bunch Of 'Karens': Barnier Complains About Brexit Negotiations" ... come be a Karen with me ...

"Gov. Newsom Urges "Stay Home" As Heatwave Sends Desperate Californians To Open Beaches" ... not just Florida and Australia

""China Did A Lot Of Things Right": Bill Gates Defends CCP, Slams America Over Handling Of Coronavirus" ... MS and Apple are wholly owned subsidiaries of CCP

"National Guard Deployed At Nation's Food Banks To Ensure Stability During Unprecedented Times" ... food riots in Sicily and South Africa were warning signs the Ancient Regime needs to heed

"Chinese Company Suspected Of Spying On US Citizens Donates Police Drones To 22 States" ... we are all Chinese slaves now ...

"Panic Hoarding, Trains Halted & Low-Flying Helicopters In Pyongyang Amid Conflicting Kim Death Rumors" ... more "sumting wong", claims being made that his sister is a real "dragon lady".  New Dowager Empress?

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

April 24 - 52191 total US fatalities ... day of peak per day deaths from Covid in the US
April 26 - 55413 total US fatalities ... peak looks to have been passed, daily deaths now like early April.  S-curve starting to form in grand total.

So some good news.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

Quote from: Munch on April 26, 2020, 05:42:39 PM

Well IF he had some type of surgery, twoud be easy enough to off the little fucker. I can’t imagine anyone actually being loyal to him once they have him that close to a nick with a scalpel through the aorta or similar such delightful Whoopsie.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Munch

Boris has been talking about we're at the peak, based on tge number of deaths each day.

People are saying they want lockdown restrictions to be lifted, but luckily Johnson's just telling it like it is, we can lift it soon, since it might lead to a second outbreak