News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wallpapers, what do you use?

Started by GrinningYMIR, October 20, 2013, 10:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

the_antithesis

This, but without the spaceships and stuff on it.

It's a background. It's not meant to be interesting in itself.

Is that John Bon Jovi?

GrinningYMIR

Shiranu

I have two it alternates between...

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

I reformatted my computer and re-installed windows (so I can fit more games on my windows partition) and updated my wallpaper with this

robert04330

I HAVE CANDY

the_antithesis

Shiranu

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 04, 2014, 09:54:51 PM
I reformatted my computer and re-installed windows (so I can fit more games on my windows partition) and updated my wallpaper with this

What's it from?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Quote from: the_antithesis on July 05, 2014, 11:12:50 AM
Is that Jon Bon Jovi?

LOL it took me about 3 looks to realize you were talking about my post.

Yes, yes it is.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Shiranu on July 05, 2014, 12:59:52 PM
What's it from?

It's from the game Transistor. That's Red. I like her red hair and the singer they used for the game. One of the best soundtracks I've heard in a long time.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PickelledEggs

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 05, 2014, 02:19:54 PM
I don' know what are you asking and what shiranu answered. I looked at the whole thread and didn't see any image that would make anyone ask 'Is that Jon Bon Jovi?'. I feel weird. Who is Jon Bon Jovi? What is going on?

Bon Jovi is what was wrong with the 80s.

That is who he is.

PickelledEggs