Main Menu

hello everyone

Started by silviual, June 17, 2014, 10:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silviual

Hello everyone . My name is Silviu and i am an atheist
I am 13 years old , i have been an atheist since i was 11
I  become an atheist thanks to some atheist youtubers
When my parents discovered that i am an atheist they said that this a phase ... but promised to don't stop me from being an atheist
i have been debating religion at school with my religion teacher ( we must learn religion in every type of school )
After i won several debates with my teacher i debated a priest .... and i won .... not because i am good at debating religion but because not even the priests read the bible and they barely knew what they were worshiping ....
i hope to find nice people here ( btw don't treat me like i kid , please ) and i'm sorry for my bad english

GrinningYMIR

So young! Welcome to the forum, a few of us discovered we were atheists when we were young, so you have that in common :D

Being bad in English is a-okay, you never have to apologize for that
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Shol'va

Silviu? Are you Romanian by chance?

Green Bottle

Gd afternoon and welcome Silviu.
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Mister Agenda

Howdy. Glad your parents are decent people.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

aitm

Greetings. Welcome to our home
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

silviual

Quote from: Shol'va on June 17, 2014, 10:51:47 PM
Silviu? Are you Romanian by chance?

yes i am ... how did you know ...
and by the way thanks for the warm welcome

wolf39us

Nice! Yep, definitely Romanian

silviual

please don't believe in  stereotypes about romanians ...

Solitary

Quote from: silviual on June 17, 2014, 10:04:25 PM
Hello everyone . My name is Silviu and i am an atheist
I am 13 years old , i have been an atheist since i was 11
I  become an atheist thanks to some atheist youtubers
When my parents discovered that i am an atheist they said that this a phase ... but promised to don't stop me from being an atheist
i have been debating religion at school with my religion teacher ( we must learn religion in every type of school )
After i won several debates with my teacher i debated a priest .... and i won .... not because i am good at debating religion but because not even the priests read the bible and they barely knew what they were worshiping ....
i hope to find nice people here ( btw don't treat me like i kid , please ) and i'm sorry for my bad english

Wow! Welcome aboard silviual! We are more than glad to see someone here that questions authority. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Shol'va

Quote from: silviual on June 18, 2014, 01:34:44 PM
yes i am ... how did you know ...
and by the way thanks for the warm welcome
Because I know Silviu can be a Romanian name, and I know this because I am originally from Romania myself. Sibiu, to be exact.
Salut si bine ai venit pe forum :)

Mr.Obvious

Welcome to our merry band of heathens.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

silviual

Quote from: Shol'va on June 18, 2014, 04:31:51 PM
Because I know Silviu can be a Romanian name, and I know this because I am originally from Romania myself. Sibiu, to be exact.
Salut si bine ai venit pe forum :)

Ai zis ca ai fost original in romania ... deci unde esti acum ? apropo eu sunt din bucuresti

(english translation

you said that you were originally in romania .... so where are you now ? by the way i'm from bucharest

Hakurei Reimu

Greetings, Romanian person named silviual. Enjoy your stay.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu