News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Fuck Moneygram

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, November 04, 2014, 03:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

So I purchased a $450 moneygram money order yesterday to deposit in my bank account back in Ohio using my phone, but the printing of the purchase amount is to light so I took it to my dad's bank, Walmarts moneygram service center, Kroger AND the gas station where I bought the damned thing and they laughed about screwing me out of $450.. Basically moneygram gave me the option of trying again to cash the mo or wait 30-60 days for a refund.. Needless to say Moneygram will NEVER get one fucking penny from me again ever.. My option at this point is to find another place to cash this worthless paper, mail it direct to my bank in Ohio or wait 30-60 days for a refund..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

I got it deposited..I covered the flash on my camera and got a good shot and they could read it, but moneygram will never get another penny from my ass.. The flash on my camera was bleaching out the numbers..  Lesson: never accept a money order you can't read from 6 feet away with sand thrown in your eyes..

SvZurich

APA, I am sorry that you went through that.  *hugs*
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: SvZurich on November 09, 2014, 10:07:31 PM
APA, I am sorry that you went through that.  *hugs*
S'ok Kimmy.. Thanks, but it just gave me something to bitch about in my otherwise utterly perfect life.. :lol: