Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

River Tam Effect in action again.

" Start with the part where Jayne
          gets knocked out by a ninety pound
          girl. 'Cause I don't think that's
          ever getting old."

I just pre-ordered the video.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Munch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouz6vQ80dag

I'm gonna keep an eye out for this. I'm not really into arthouse movies, but this could be interesting.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

trdsf

Quote from: Sal1981 on June 18, 2019, 05:25:08 PM
I Am Mother - 7/10

Better than "I, Robot".
Most things are better than 'I, Robot'.  I nearly walked out of the theater just over the trailer.

Meanwhile, Harlan Ellison's exquisite screenplay of 'I, Robot' remains unproduced.  Culture may not be dead, but it's been moribund for a while.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Munch

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Munch

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Munch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 02, 2019, 04:46:26 AM
Better than "Hercules". https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/hercules_the_thracian_wars

The thing with movies being so bad their good (being such an awful production that it's entertaining to see how bad it is) I prefer not to spend money on them anyway, and just wait for mocking reviews of them

Munch

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Munch on July 02, 2019, 06:49:59 AM
The thing with movies being so bad their good (being such an awful production that it's entertaining to see how bad it is) I prefer not to spend money on them anyway, and just wait for mocking reviews of them
I watched "Gorgo" last night.
PZ Myers

Munch

Gawdzilla Sama

Hopefully things will calm down somewhere around 50/50.
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 05, 2019, 05:37:55 AM
Hopefully things will calm down somewhere around 50/50.

That is about 100 proof, so at least we won't care anymore.

Disney can hire the new 15 year old American black girl tennis wunderkin.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

"Spiderman: Far From Home". 8/10. Not at all bad for a comic book movie.
PZ Myers