News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

In New Mexico, we not only have limited outdoor sit-down restaurant seating, but restaurants can choose to be open for limited indoor sit-down restaurant seating.  First time I have eaten in-doors since March 17.  Yay!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Zoloft Shortage Strikes As Census Bureau Finds One Third Of Americans Now Show Signs Of Clinical Depression" ... or handle it the old fashioned way with alcohol.

"'Secret deal' between the Vatican and China 'backfires' on Chinese Catholics" ... Pope Francis is the first Communist Pope.  The Archbishop of Rome came out in favor of President Trump's handling of rioters.  The Vatican is seeing push back from non-woke hierarchy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Chinese Propaganda Outlet Paid Millions To Washington Post, Wall Street Journal" ... WSJ is part of the suicide of capitalism

"Virus Contact-Tracing For All - Singaporeans To Be Tracked By Gov't In Post-COVID World" ... Singapore is more totalitarian than China

DC National Guardsmen now have Covid ... thanks protestors
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"More Than 10 States See COVID-19 Hospitalizations Hit Record Highs Amid Rebound In New Cases" ... thanks protestors and beach goers.

"Big Pharma "Criminal" Influence On Research Exposed In Secret Recording Of Lancet And NEJM Editors-In-Chief" ... look to Soros, Dr Death, Dr Blofeld, WHO, CCP.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

So today North Carolina coronavirus-related hospitalizations reached an all-time high, Guilford County courthouses are closing after multiple employees test positive for COVID-19, and one of our friends tested positive for COVID-19 and is in the emergency room. Yesterday the NC House and Senate passed a bill that would allow gyms and bars to open before phase three (Governor Cooper just vetoed a similar bill). There is no way I'm going to the gym if they open (our sick friend happens to be a personal trainer at my gym).

Hydra009

1310 cases today, the second-highest day since the pandemic began.  Not good.

I can tell that hospitalizations increased because the y-axis was increased.  Otherwise, it'd be nearly off the chart.

Baruch

"Houston "On The Precipice Of Disaster" As Officials Weigh Reimposing Stay At Home Order Amid Spike In Cases" ... thanks demonstrators ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

1,768.  A huge increase and record high that blows the last one out of the water.  F ME.

When I say that the daily infection graph looks like a google stock graph, I'm not joking:

BUY BUY BUY

Average of 18 deaths a day just from this virus.

Current mood: depression

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW_uibR-mnk

Hydra009

The good news train has no breaks:

Wake County - one of the earliest and hardest hit areas in NC - still doesn't require masks, despite some neighboring counties doing just that.  Good going, guys!

Mike Cl

Wonderful news.  CA is slowly opening up and LA not so slowly.  Also peaking is the no-mask movement.  Apparently, wearing one isn't 'in' or 'cool' or some fucking thing.  This country is plowing right through stupidity into idioticy; don't know what is below that, but we are on our way of finding out.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

We're on our way to 3rd world status - or worse.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Shiranu

Orange County Health Officer Resigns After Receiving Death Threats for Mandatory Face Mask Law, New Officer Rescinds Rule

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/o-c-expected-to-lift-face-covering-requirement-after-health-officer-quits-due-to-threats-over-mask-order/

QuoteDays after his predecessor abruptly quit, Orange County’s new interim health officer said Thursday that he will lift a requirement for residents to wear face coverings in public and instead recommend they do so to help reduce the spread of the coronavirus.

The move comes three days after Dr. Nichole Quick resigned as the county’s health officer following threats she received at a meeting and on social media over her order for people to wear masks in public when near others. Irate residents blasted the requirement, and the sheriff for the county of 3.2 million people said he wouldn’t enforce it.

Dr. Clayton Chau, director of the county’s health care agency, said he decided on the change after taking a closer look at the state’s virus monitoring criteria as he assumed the health officer role Tuesday.

“We want to be more consistent with the state,” he said, adding that California recommends but doesn’t require the coverings in all public settings. “This does not diminish the importance of face coverings.”

Chau previously said he didn’t want to change the mask order as numerous businesses, including gyms and day camps, prepared to reopen Friday and that he would reevaluate the issue in a few weeks.

Imagine... receiving fucking death threats for the ungodly oppression of telling people they need to wear a mask to try and contain the spread of a deadly virus that has shut the world down. What type of fascist is this woman?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 12, 2020, 09:18:32 PM
bUt mAsKs aReN'T 100% eFfEcTiVe!
Fuck masks.  I have god on my side and he will protect me--and my fearless, viral, honest leader, Mr. Trump doesn't wear them.  Ya'll are a bunch of pussies!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

Condoms aren't 100% effective either, so should we not use them?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman