News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on June 07, 2020, 11:56:48 AM
The authoritarians are having a field day with the preventive measures being taken these days. I suspect they will not relinquish the powers granted them as easily as they've been given.

Of course not.  Authoritarians love Covid, love riots.  Sheeple bleat and get fleeced every time.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

The authoritarians are having a field day with the preventive measures being taken these days. I suspect they will not relinquish the powers granted them as easily as they've been given.
What exactly are you referring to?

Hijiri Byakuren

These powers weren't given to them recently, if that's what you're implying. The Supreme Court case, Korematsu v. United States, upheld the US government's ability to restrict people's movement in cases of emergency. Granted, the "emergency" in question with that case was the unfounded fear that Americans of Japanese descent might work as undercover agents for Imperial Japan, but that power applies here as well. Whether or not you think it's a good thing is another question entirely, but the United States has had the power to enact movement restrictions for many decades now.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Sal1981

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 07, 2020, 12:48:57 PM
What exactly are you referring to?
The various governments around the world that are placing stuff like curfews and granting police additional extraditionary powers. Even in my own country the government is doing this.

Baruch

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on June 07, 2020, 01:46:47 PM
These powers weren't given to them recently, if that's what you're implying. The Supreme Court case, Korematsu v. United States, upheld the US government's ability to restrict people's movement in cases of emergency. Granted, the "emergency" in question with that case was the unfounded fear that Americans of Japanese descent might work as undercover agents for Imperial Japan, but that power applies here as well. Whether or not you think it's a good thing is another question entirely, but the United States has had the power to enact movement restrictions for many decades now.

Correct.  But entirely typical legal trickery if it applies to any other circumstance.  That is why lawyers always required.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on June 07, 2020, 06:05:50 PM
The various governments around the world that are placing stuff like curfews and granting police additional extraditionary powers. Even in my own country the government is doing this.

All the Elite meet regularly and exchange notes at summits public and private ....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_participants aka Illuminati

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Economic_Forum aka Davos
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Dodgy Data Firm Behind Retracted Hydroxychloroquine Study Raises Questions Over Haphazard Decisions" ... more on the faking of medicine by Dr Death, Dr Blofeld, WHO and CCP.

PS ...

"FDA tightens rules for decontaminating coronavirus face masks made in China" ... necessary since so many are defective ;-(

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Brazil no longer reporting its covid data.  Just as its deaths per day surpasses the US, giving it the #1 spot.

QuoteMoves to control Covid-19 numbers began earlier in the week. On Wednesday, the ministry pushed back the release of its daily bulletin from 7pm to 10pm, after the nightly television news. “That’s the end of Jornal Nacional reports,” Bolsonaro said on Friday, referring to Brazil’s biggest TV news programme.

The data was “adapted” because it did not “portray the moment the country is in”, tweeted the president, who has flaunted isolation measures, dismissed the disease as a “little flu” and shrugged off Brazil’s rising death toll because, he said, death was “everybody’s destiny”.
What a charmer.

Baruch

Politicians are dishonest.  Bad regimes are even more dishonest.  China, Iran, Russia, Brazil.  BRICs.  Is India honest about their stats?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 08, 2020, 12:45:28 AM
Brazil no longer reporting its covid data.  Just as its deaths per day surpasses the US, giving it the #1 spot.
What a charmer.
Their version of trump.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 08, 2020, 09:47:52 AM
Their version of trump.
Interesting that the Trump-esqe countries are doing the worst right now, while western-style democracies are recovering or have recovered.  Having someone at the top who knows what they're doing must help a lot.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 08, 2020, 11:26:09 AM
Interesting that the Trump-esqe countries are doing the worst right now, while western-style democracies are recovering or have recovered.  Having someone at the top who knows what they're doing must help a lot.

Take more drugs.  All countries suck.  End all democracy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Numbers are down today, both NC and the US in general, thank goodness.  I dunno if my heart could take watching these numbers climb much further.

I went out to the park today for the first time since this began.  I saw one other person wearing a mask out of at least 50 people.  And this just a couple days after a record-breaking covid spike.  Suddenly, it dawned on me why these spikes keep happening.  The fault is not in our stars...

Hydra009

Cassia

Perhaps we are in a bit of a hurry to get to business as usual?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hpEMSASqqM