Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on May 07, 2020, 04:29:37 PM
Fingers crossed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2VLxH86qLc

Too bad Hillary etc will go to Guantanamo ...

"Prof Neil busted, Shelley defiant" ... British professor Ferguson, Imperial College London wrong again.  Lies, damn lies and statistics.  He was wrong on swine flu, on bird flu and on hoof & mouth disease.  On both swine flu and bird flu were all estimated to be catastrophic, but only a few hundred died of each.  #BelleveAllProfessors
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cassia

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 07, 2020, 12:49:11 PM
Sitrep 5/6 SARSâ€'CoVâ€'2
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

USA:

New cases (daily):  25,459 (slightly increased)
New deaths (daily): 2,528 (very nearly a new record)
Currently infected: 975,312 (increased)

So...I'm thinking about building my own Vault-tec vault.  All secular humanists.  Heavy reliance on droids to perform menial tasks like maintenance and cleaning.  Vault education heavily favors electrical engineering and computer programming.  Bi-yearly elections via secret ballet (metal wafers pushed through a slot in the wall into a bucket).  Friendly relationship with Vault 34.

You will need something like the 'Turing Test' to identify theist infiltrators. Eventually they will slip up and answer 'something can't come from nothing' or 'how else would we know right from wrong', or 'how do we know anything is real'.

Baruch

Quote from: Cassia on May 07, 2020, 05:08:41 PM
You will need something like the 'Turing Test' to identify theist infiltrators. Eventually they will slip up and answer 'something can't come from nothing' or 'how else would we know right from wrong', or 'how do we know anything is real'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leX541Dr2rU

SciFi is good for fiction and lining the bird cage.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cassia

Quote from: Baruch on May 07, 2020, 05:13:39 PM
SciFi is good for fiction and lining the bird cage.

Not looking for the truth, just theists.

Baruch

Quote from: Cassia on May 07, 2020, 05:19:50 PM
Not looking for the truth, just theists.

Neither am I.  Just looking for Democrats ;-)

Really, I know you are just joking.  But you think theists won't lie?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Everyone lies about something or other
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cassia

Quote from: Baruch on May 07, 2020, 05:22:17 PM
Neither am I.  Just looking for Democrats ;-)

Really, I know you are just joking.  But you think theists won't lie?

Is this testing whether I'm a Republican or a lesbian, Mr. Deckard?

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on May 07, 2020, 05:30:19 PM
Everyone lies about something or other

You are lying! ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cassia on May 07, 2020, 05:31:30 PM
Is this testing whether I'm a Republican or a lesbian, Mr. Deckard?

Don't overthink it.  I was a Democrat for 20 years myself.  And I have no prejudice with regard to anyone's sexual orientation, except for Biden ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"It Begins: For The First Time Ever, Futures Price "Fatal" Negative US Rates Starting Dec 2020" ... US government bonds.  Was the new Great Depression released to cover this?  Was Covid released to cover the new Great Depression?  Just speculation.

"When Governments Switched Their Story From "Flatten The Curve" To "Lockdown Until Vaccine"" ... government never gives up power.  Except for a hairdresser in Texas released by the Texas Supreme Court.

"Database Of Wuhan's 'Batwoman' Altered 48 Hours Before COVID-19 Samples Ordered Destroyed" ... I told you Comrade Wang, delete those files!

"Neiman Marcus Files For 'Prepack' Bankruptcy, Joining J Crew" ... they aren't bankrupt, they are screwing their creditors.  Not a little business down a side-street that had no cushion.

"COVID-19 Suvivors To Be 'Permanently Disqualified' From Military By Default" ... not a flu.  Why this?  Unless there is no post-infection immunization, unless it is a bioweapon with ongoing symptoms.  People who are assumed to be exposed to mad cow disease in Europe ... were marginalized by the blood banks.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cassia

Quote from: Baruch on May 07, 2020, 05:42:08 PM
Don't overthink it.  I was a Democrat for 20 years myself.  And I have no prejudice with regard to anyone's sexual orientation, except for Biden ;-)
Do you mind if I smoke?

Baruch

Quote from: Cassia on May 07, 2020, 05:53:01 PM
Do you mind if I smoke?

Haha, not a smoker or ex-smoker.  Ex-smokers are the worst (so they say).  There are various kinds of people who post here.  Not all Americans.  Quite a few older than me (and I am recently retired).  Not all innocent of substance abuse.  Not all straight.  Not a place for narrow minds.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

With the easing of restrictions in some states, I've noticed people where I shop losing interest in distancing and wearing masks.  At Walmart yesterday, I noticed only myself and maybe five other customers wearing masks.  People were practically bumping into each other and the store was no longer sanitizing shopping cart handles.  A month ago, people were taking it seriously.  I guess they got bored.

Now for what it's worth today, the number of Corona Virus cases doubled in my county from the day before.  I hope this is not a reflection of what is going to happen in the rest of the country.  This is a county with a low population density, so this surge (from 2 cases to 4 cases, lol ), may not indicate anything.  God help us if it does.

Munch

Well I'm glad some word has been put forward here that the lockdown hasn't been eased that much at all.

In other news in my own little town.

https://www.basingstokegazette.co.uk/news/18435384.new-government-advert-urges-public-not-drive-buy-fried-chicken/

Apparently even with adverts for how to make your own KFC with the genuine recipe, people still will queue for hours just to get fast food.. lol... fast..
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on May 07, 2020, 09:02:49 PM
With the easing of restrictions in some states, I've noticed people where I shop losing interest in distancing and wearing masks.  At Walmart yesterday, I noticed only myself and maybe five other customers wearing masks.  People were practically bumping into each other and the store was no longer sanitizing shopping cart handles.  A month ago, people were taking it seriously.  I guess they got bored.

Now for what it's worth today, the number of Corona Virus cases doubled in my county from the day before.  I hope this is not a reflection of what is going to happen in the rest of the country.  This is a county with a low population density, so this surge (from 2 cases to 4 cases, lol ), may not indicate anything.  God help us if it does.

I like the sanitizing, most distancing and masks in crowded areas.  This should continue, just so we can have a cleaner society.  Like Japan.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.